Chapter 2

When Xiling woke up the next morning Zhan was already gone. She sighed and went down to the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Goodmorning sleepyhead, don't be late for school and I didn't get to make breakfast this morning. Sorry :-(

She smiled and then left to get ready, Zhan wasn't a good cook he could help himself but he was not a good cook. She wasn't either but she was a little bit better.

She took about 45 minutes to get ready she liked simple, so it didn't take her long to find something to wear, it's not hard to find something to match her milky white skin and she mostly wears her hair down. She didn't wear makeup, natural is more of her thing.

She grabbed her things and left with the key because she always comes home before Zhan, she walked to school because it was not too far from where she was and also the exercise was good.

When she reached school it was 8:30 her usual time class starts at nine but she likes to reach to school at that time. She went over to her locker to get the supplies for her class remembering the message Soyun said about having a new Physics teacher and she heard the word Physics she expected a male teacher it's just a feeling.

When she reached inside the classroom she saw her friend Soyun but she was talking to the new girl Xi Huan, Soyun was quite the friendly type.

"Oh, hey Xiling." Soyun waved.

"Hey Yunnie, Hey Xi Huan." Xiling waved at both of them and sat behind Soyun. Soyun turned around and smiled.

"How's your brother doing?" She said fiddling with her fingers. Yes, Soyun had a crush on Xiling's brother, Zhan. Xiling new and Soyun begged her to not say anything because she was afraid he'd reject her.

"He's at work as usual," Xiling said looking down at the book.

"I see, he's busy nowadays. I have something for him." She turned around and rummaged through her bag for a small envelope. It was decorated with butterflies and hearts and a lot of girly stuff and the envelope was also pink.

"I've worked so hard on it, I have barely gotten any sleep so make sure you give it to him. Xiling was trying to hold the tease but she couldn't.

"Awe... You wrote a letter for him that's so adorable, look how cute it is." Xiling teases and Soyun started to blush and she hid it in her sleeve and used her free hand to hand Xiling the letter.

"Okay I'll stop, you look like a disgrace to tomatoes." Xiling took the letter and place it in her bag. "Don't worry I'll give it to him." Soyun nodded and turn around still embarrassed from the previous events.

Xi Huan sat there clueless still processing what just happened, Xiling noticed.

"Ohh, she has a crush on my brother Zhan from she first saw him," Xiling explained, Xi Huan only nodded.

"Ling-ling stop you know I don't like it when you do that," Soyun said softly.

"Sorry, once again." Xiling apologized before hearing the bell and saw students rushing into class, Where have they all been? No clue.

Then a slim petite woman walked inside the class, she was wearing a skintight dress with wedged heels and her hair was in a messy bun. She looked like an English teacher. Everyone was asking if she knew this was physics class.

"Goodmorning class and yes I'm your physics teacher, looks can be deceiving. I'm Ms. Lee Ming-mei nice to meet you." She smiled and bowed and we all stand and bowed.

She told them to have a seat and introduce themselves, it was basically how a class would have been when a new teacher is there.

At the end of class, they went to the cafeteria for lunch and sat around the table to the window.

"How was Ms. Lee's first impression?" Soyun asked Xiling.

"It was nice, I like her," Xiling replied.

"I agree with Xiling," Huan said.

"Me too, I was expecting a male though," Soyun said and Xiling shrugged.

They are their lunch talking about random stuff until Soyun came up with the idea that all three of them watch basketball practice after school.

"Who gave you that idea?" Xiling asked looking confused.

"We have been back and forth to school ever since the day I met you why don't we do something different. What if you like sports and don't know it yet?" Soyun smiled.

"Soyun try harder you know I don't like sports." Xiling sighed.

"Okay, okay I just want to try something different, something new. See we got a new teacher today it's a sign." Soyun said and Huan nodded that made Xiling come to a conclusion, Huan agreed with everything.

"Okay fine, just this once." Xiling agreed.

Time goes by fast it was now 3:00 school was finally over and the three of them made their way to the basketball court and sat down on the bench. There were already a few people there but the persons who were practicing weren't there.

"Where are they?" Xiling impatiently asked.

"They'll be here soon ling ling remember they have to change first," Soyun said.

"Oh yeah," Xiling forced a smile.