Chapter 20

Xiling's P.O.V.

After dinner, I went upstairs with Yibo to show him my room. I was a little anxious because I don't know if he would like it. When I brought him inside I saw him smile.

"What do you think?"

"I like it, it just looks like a typical teenage girl room." he shrugged at least he liked it, I wasn't looking for more though.

"Why were you looking at my brother like that?" I asked him.

"I didn't know he was that good-looking, you both are I need to find your parents." He squinted his eyes and I laughed.

"They will be visiting soon so you have to give them time," I said sitting down on the bed.

"How comes he doesn't have a girlfriend?" He asked sitting beside me.

"Zhan is very picky, I don't know if most times he just doesn't want to be in a relationship or he finds an alibi about feeling a friend vibe," I explained and he nodded in understanding.

"Hmm... I bet he'll like sports after he sees me play."

"He will, you're too good it's almost like a fantasy." I glanced over to where he was.

"You fantasize about me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Do I have to answer that?" I pouted.

"Yes." He smiled, the way he did it felt like a trap to coax me into answering and as always it worked.

"Yes, I do Wang Yibo... Happy now?" I asked gaining some confidence.

"Yes." He beamed. He looked at the watch and sighed. "Time to go home I have to be there before my parents get from work."

"Damn are your parents that strict?" I asked.

"No, but they'll question me until I get annoyed and maybe shout and that's when they'll get strict." He elaborated and I laughed.

"Ohk." I followed him downstairs and helped him out we bid our goodbyes and went back inside the hall was empty so Soyun and Xiling probably went home, I went back upstairs and knocked on Zhan's door.

"Come in." I unlocked the door after he assured me I can enter and went in. He was around the computer with his glasses, they made him looked handsome. Like a professor.

"Brother, can we talk for a little?" I pleaded holding on to his arms.

"Yeah go ahead."

"What do you think about Yibo?" He stopped typing and turned to me, I've gotten his attention so I sat on his desk.

"He's okay and I wasn't expecting someone like him."

"So your saying I have a bad taste in guys?"

"No that's totally far from what I'm saying, the way you talked about made him seem like a more rigid person." He clarified.

"I thought he was too until we talked." I said, "He's also unpredictable, very unpredictable." I sighed.

"Then that's a good thing because if he's predictable like everyone else you'd maybe lose interest and ask him to surprise you but now you want to know more about him and that keeps you from getting bored or uninterested."

"Wow do those glasses have magic because you know too much to be single?" We both laughed.

"I wish, is that all?" He asked.

"Yes thanks, I'll be heading to bed now all of a sudden I feel sleepy. Yibo is exhausting." I  hmph. I left Zhan there and went to my room.

I flung myself on the bed and before I knew it I was knocked out. When I woke up in the morning it was already realized I was going to be a little late. I precipitously get myself together for school and Zhan wasn't here he already went to work. I didn't eat any breakfast nor check my phone. I speed walk to school the only reason I was in a dash is because I had an English class in the morning and the teacher does nothing but pisses me off.

God was on my side because I reach in just before she did and went over to my seat.

"Good morning Miss." The class said in unison.

"Good morning you may have a seat." She instructed and we sat. "The librarian said you all have done a good job yesterday, today we won't have any joined class. Today we will be continuing The Tempest by Shakespeare, please turned to the page we stopped." She demanded.

That woman all she does is gives orders, I just want to choke her with her necklace. Evil but worth it then I wouldn't have to listen to her voice. After class I was the first to start packing and rushed out with the crowd, can't stay anymore longer in Hogwarts with this witch.

"Ling wait up not because you're fit!" Soyun shouted and I stand and waited for her.

"Thanks I almost thought you were just going to walk."

"Yeah me too," I said before walking off again.

We didn't go to the cafeteria for lunch we went to the basketball court but Yibo wasn't there this time I saw a strange guy who was sitting on the empty bench I walked over to where he was hoping he knew where Yibo was.

"Hey, my name's Xiling," I bowed.

"Oh, hi my name's Jackson." He smiled and bowed.

"Are you an American?" I asked.

"Partly my father is American." He clarified.

"Hmm..." I nodded. "Have you seen Yibo around?"

"No he told me he was going somewhere he'll be back soon but I have been waiting here for some time now."

"Are you the guy that Yibo always hangs out with?" I asked sitting beside him.

"Yes." He answered and looking back at his phone.

"I guess I'll wait here with you then." I sighed and pouted I rest my chin in the palm of my hand staring at the empty field.

Without him on it, it had no significance, no vitality, and nothing to adore it was just as desolate as before. This caused a speck of loneliness in my spirit I guess Yibo filled the void.