Chapter 32

Yibo's P.O.V.

I heard the door opened so I assumed it was Zhan he came back around 11:00 but I didn't sleep because I wanted to talk to him, him ignoring me only makes this worse so I had to do something. I heard him go upstairs and I waited for a little while before I followed him.

Xiling was laying in my lap so I slowly lifted her head and placed it on one of the pillows on the couch. I went upstairs and knocked on his door I didn't want to invade his privacy.

"Come in," he said and I slowly opened the door and he looked a little surprised it was me but managed to hold it together.

"Hey."

"Hm."

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked.

"A little, nope... A lot yes. So yes, yes I am." He deadpanned. I slowly walked over to where he was and we were facing each other.

"I'm sorry, from the first time I saw you I've always wanted to know what you taste like. At this point I can't deny the fact that I like both boys and girls, it makes no sense."

"And what does that have to do with me?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, it's because of you. You don't know it yet but you caused all of this and I shouldn't have done what I did the other day and I was hoping you could forgive me." He looked at me for a moment then his expression softened.

"Fine just this once, happy now?" He asked acting tough.

"I'm more than happy." I smiled we were close enough so I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer.

"What are you doing? He asked struggling to get out of my grip until he finally gave up.

"You are very attractive Zhan, how can I let go? let's make another deal. If I kiss you and you don't like it then you can shove me, if not then we kiss." I said.

"Okay fine, I need to stop letting you get away with everything." He frowned and I chuckled a bit.

Without warning, my mouth was on his. He kisses me roughly completely unyielding. His hands are on the back of my head, and mine was wrapped around his waist pulling him closer. It was at first almost as if he hadn’t wanted to kiss me then his lips softened. I could feel the instantaneous beat of his heart, and the taste of cherry on his mouth.

I pulled away first because I wanted to show him that he can't get enough of me. I could see that he wanted more and that made me smirked. He then lightly shove me but it didn't let go.

"I was going to shove you but..." He said trying to find an excuse.

"Zhan just admit it you like how I taste or should I say you like my lips on yours." I chuckled and he shoves me hard this time causing me to let go.

"I can't." He said lowly.

"Why not?"

"Because you're dating my sister you dumbass!" He shouted a little.

"Oh," for a moment there I totally forgot about that.

He sighed then the door opened and we saw Xiling entering and rubbing her eyes and yawning she walked over to where I was and leaned on my shoulder.

"Brother calm down, Yibo is a nice guy. I don't see why you hate him." She said blinking slowly.

"I don't see why you like him so I guess we're both on the same page." He scoffed and went around his laptop.

"Let him be he's just overprotective sometimes, he thinks your a playboy or just using me. He'll soon get used to being around you." She smiled and we both left the room.

"Why did you left me all alone down here by myself?" She pouted.

"Well your brother wanted me to cancel the deal we made about the dare and I didn't want to wake you because you looked so peaceful it would be a sin. I tried to talk him into it but it didn't work. Your brother is a hard nut to crack."

"You'll get used to it. I haven't seen Huan at school today and I'm worried. I tried to call her and text but nothing worked."

"Did you went over to her house?" I asked.

"No, I didn't."

"If we don't see her by morning we'll go over to her house and check on her." I smiled rubbing her back.

"Okay." She said leaning on my shoulder.

"I can't wait for Zhan to have a girlfriend so we can go on a double date by then he'd be less grumpy." I could feel her smiling.

"I think it's better if he doesn't have a girlfriend," I said the thought of Zhan having a girlfriend makes me uneasy. I know it's his life but I don't like the thought.

"Why not?" She asked looking at me puzzled.

"As yet, I mean not as yet," I added.

"Hmm, that's true he'd probably hurt the poor girl's feelings for no reason, I don't understand how he hates you and he's a playboy himself so weird." She laughed and I laughed a little.

"You're his sister that means no boy messes with you." I smiled.

"Yessir, but don't you worry at times, like he'll get two overprotective and stop us dating." She asked and I didn't mind if it's me and him ending up together, if not a mind a lot.

"Yes, I do. I hope it doesn't reach that point." I smiled.

"I hope the same and remember you're basketball match must be flawless. My brother doesn't do sports but that doesn't make him dumb. He's very meticulous when it comes on to details and can tell you where you went wrong. Ask me, I don't know."

"Hmm, I know I'll make him overthink hating sports," I smirked.

"How?"

"You'll see." With me on the field, Zhan won't even focus on the game.