Chapter 58

"Nothing."

"Can we nothing, sure I don't see what's hard in that." Yibo laughed.

"Stop it let's get out of the car," Zhan said getting put and Yibo followed.

"I wonder what Huan is up to."

"We should definitely call her or she'll be pissed," Yibo replied and Zhan took out his phone to call her they sat around the island in the kitchen.

"Hey," Zhan said in a jolly voice and Yibo smiled.

"Hi," Huan said it was so dry it felt like they were going to choke on it.

"What did we do?"

"Should I make a list of all the things you guys did to me?"

"No, we don't think that would be necessary." Zhan chuckled.

"I miss you guys so much, I can't promise when I'll be back but I wish it was like today or tomorrow." Huan sadly said.

"Oh, no need to worry we miss you too. And we kept our promise to send you pictures of us every day." Yibo said.

"Yeah that's true, I won't be that harsh on you both since you have been obedient."

"Okay, so what are your plans for today?"

"I don't know usually you're the ones who would have plans for everyone. My sister's not here so I'm home alone what do you do when your home alone?"

"Watch tv, work, videos or read books," Zhan said but ever since Yibo and Zhan officially start dating he changes his hobby to mostly watching movies with Yibo.

"Now you don't have to do it alone because Yibo is there,"

"Oh, I have something to tell you," Zhan said gaining Huan's attention. "I went to my mom's house today and told her that both of us were dating."

"And what did she say?"

"She got angry, and she won't forgive me because I won't give her any grandchildren."

"Wow what a harsh woman, I wish everyone was like me, accepting people for who they are. Whether you like both genders or the opposite or the same, we all breathe the same air. But you guys don't worry about it she'll get over it eventually, I'll probably have some great news for you guys, hopefully, but it's when I get back."

"Why did you tell us now, now we won't stop thinking about it." Yibo frowned.

"Good, that means you guys won't forget about me." Human laughed.

"Yibo did you get Zhan to eat chocolate?"

"No, he really means it when he says he hates it." Zhan lightly hit him on the shoulder making Yibo laugh.

"What should we do to a no chocolate eater?" Huan smirked.

"I know, kiss him." Yibo acted like he was a little boy and it made Zhan laughed.

"You do the honours," Huan said to Yibo. Yibo slowly leaned in and pecked him on his lip. The best part was that everything was in the frame and Huan gets to savour every moment of it not to mention a lot of screenshots. When Yibo pulled away Huan was clapping.

"How delicate." She said and they all laughed. "I'll ring you guys up later."

"Why? You have nothing to do let us keep your company" Zhan whined.

"Awe, so sweet I think I have a toothache gotta go to the dentist bye."

"Wait, "

"Just joking I have company, fortunately, talk to you both later." We nodded and she hangs up.

"Hi brother and...Yibo." Xiling said earning a laugh from the two. "Did I say something funny?"

"No,"

"Okay, I have a favour to ask."

"What is it?"

~6 months later~

"Who knows that one day I'll be sitting here staring at you staring at me," Xiling complained. Zhan was laughing so hard he almost messed up.

"Look I have to be very detailed, if you move then we have to start over again," Zhan explained. "I told you I wasn't up for this, you got yourself into it."

"Make sure you do it right because I don't want to look like a scarecrow," Xiling complained.

"You know I'm not fully bad at this."

"I want to trust you but I can't. "

"Done."

"Okay, let's have a moment of silence,"

"So mean," Zhan laughed and hand her the mirror. Her facial expression changed from doubt and regret to a little satisfaction.

"It could have been better." She critiqued.

"You never admit to something I've done to be good."

"True,"

"Hey," Yibo said walking through the front door. Xiling turned around to look at him and Yibo immediately notices the difference. "Who's the lucky guy."

"There's none unfortunately but I've come to the realization that a lucky guy doesn't exist." Xiling smiled. "By the way, it was done by your boyfriend very talented and might I say slow."

"Well, well, you aren't just a handsome face," Yibo smirked.

"I'll be upstairs, third wheel isn't my thing, Ciao," she said getting up.

"How was school today," Zhan asked after pecking Yibo on the lips.

"Awful, I didn't get to see you the whole day." Yibo sighed and Zhan caressed his cheek.

"Now your here you can just forget about school until tomorrow, focus on me."

"Well, that's easy." Yibo laughed.

"Will you be off from work this Saturday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Oh it's a surprise I know you'll be expecting it but you don't know what it is."

"You really know how to tug my strings babe." Zhan frowned.

"Hey, Zhan do you see my phone on the couch."

"Uh," he said looking on the couch. "Oh, there it is." He said taking up the phone and give it to her.

"Thanks." But by the time she was about to go upstairs the doorbell ring.

"Did you invite someone over?" Asked Zhan.

"No, I didn't I have no one to invite, sadly." Xiling replied.

"Me neither."

"Strange, what if mom gave us the element of surprise."

"You've got a wide imagination full of nonsense." Xiling replied walking to the door and it rang again. "Coming." She said opening the door.

"Surprise."