Chapter 42

"I learn something new everyday don't I?" Soyun said looking at Yibo.

"Let us on in of some of the details." Huan said giving a cheeky smile.

"Hmm, it was not too long ago, it was okay. Sitting on a bench by the water was okay too." Yibo replied and Xiling looked very uncomfortable, I on the other hand was just speechless. He admitted it and I didn't.

Huan gave me a disappointed face before looking back at Yibo. I deserved it, every bit.

"Okay let's move on, never have I ever lied in this game." Huan said I knew she was coming at me but I was too afraid to admit that I kissed a guy. I put up Never and I wish I didn't but it was too late.

"Hmm, interesting. Alright since you all are honest I think we should move on to board games." Huan said to kill the tension.

They all made board games fun I laugh until my eyes ran water. Everybody wants to win, the game was full of so many emotions. I have to admit this was the best night in a long time, guess I needed it. When everyone was finished playing the board game they laid on the floor.

"I hate pineapple on pizza." Xiling said out of the blue.

"I don't eat eggplant makes me throw up" I said. (This is actually true, if you watch one of the interviews when Yibo remembered that Zhan didn't eat eggplant. So cute,😍).

"I don't eat alot vegetables, I'm probably the most unhealthy person in this room." Huan laughed.

"I don't like carrot but I eat it...I can't think of anything that I don't eat." Yibo said and shrugged. (Yup also a true story 😂). I didn't know what he likes or dislikes because I was paying too much attention to other things, how worthless.

"I don't like any of you but I still come... Don't attack me it's the truth." Soyun said rolling her eyes.

"We won't attack because the feelings mutual, we don't like you either." I said and everyone laughed.

"I mean come on we are here to free up our minds and forget about the past." Xiling said leaning on Yibo's shoulder. Such a show off.

"Yes but party times over, I have to go home to my mother before she breaks a bottle in my head." Huan said getting up. "Metaphorically." She said before walking off and we all sighed in relief. Metaphorically.

I got up but Xiling pulled me back down.

"You live here what's the rush?" She said slowly like she was trying to spite me.

"I uh... Thought you guys didn't want me here." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I more than need you here." She said giving me a dreaded look. "So Yibo who was the guy and I need the exact date, this is not a game it's for real." Xiling deadpanned and Soyun got up to get into the drama.

"First of all I never thought Yibo would kiss a guy " Soyun said putting her hands up in defense.

"And I never thought you would switch sides but you did." Xiling glared at her before looking back at us.

"Why do you want to know that?" Yibo asked but there wasn't a hint of nervousness in his speech.

"Because I'm assuming the guy you kissed was my brother."

"There are 7 billion people on this planet and you think I would really go through all this trouble to kiss your brother?" He said raising an eyebrow and my heart dropped to my stomach, my breath hitched.

"I don't know because the place you said it happened happens to be my brother's favorite place." Xiling said and then Yibo looked at me before speaking.

"You know the reason we went there was because the situation was awkward and we went to talk it out, it wasn't intentionally but it happened. You know I wouldn't do that to you, you're not just my girlfriend but my best friend. I thought that I would remember that kiss but after we met it just felt like it was what I wanted. I can't explain how I feel with just words but you're amazing." Yibo smiled.

"Damn aren't you a lucky one." Soyun said shaking her head.

"I guess." Xiling blushed. She hugged him and they stayed like that for a while.

"So... Hug?" Soyun asked and I glared at her and she nervously laughed. "I was just joking we aren't even that close."

"Hmm, can I go now?" I asked not looking at Yibo.

"Sure, I was just making sure we are on the same page." Xiling said.

"Gladly." I said before going upstairs.

I threw myself on the bed and I wasn't going to cry but it hurts so bad, so bad a tear start rolling down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away, I'm not weak. I shouldn't be crying over this.

I slowly walked over to my computer and opened it and there was an email, just after I man up this stupid email show up about some stupid love. Ugh. I ignored it and went on with what I was doing but I couldn't do it anymore so I took up my phone and called Huan.

"Hey."

"Oh hi there," she replied in a jolly tone.

"Feeling the Christmas spirit?"

"Yeah, it's airborne and I'm infected." She said dramatically.

"Hmm, wish I could say the same."

"What's wrong?"

"Ah, I was just thinking about what Yibo said." I said softly.

"Oh.. I figured more than less that it's about Yibo but what happened this time I thought you didn't want anyone to know."

"I know, I'm insensitive but what he said after you were gone was more than enough to make me feel useless."

"What he say?" She asked and I told her everything.

"Because he know you didn't want your sister to know that you two were together, if you did then he wouldn't have said that."

"But she can't know."

"It's up to you, you know, what ever makes you sleep at nights but let me be clear on this one. You love him but you're afraid to admit it." She said before hanging up and all those years came flooding, I couldn't hold it back anymore.