Chapter 29

Zhan's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and got a message that I shouldn't come in today. I wanted something to do because Yibo has done me no good and I keep reminiscing. The moment never leaves my mind no matter how hard I tried It felt like it was tattooed in my brain.

I went over to Xiling's room and knocked on the door to wake her up but there was no answer so I thought more than likely she is still sleeping. I opened the door and saw her sleeping and I laughed to myself. I went over there to wake her up.

"Five more minutes." She said groaning as I shook her.

"Yibo's here."

"Where? What? I can't look like this I've got to get ready please tell him I'm bathing, go, Zhan, go tell him to hurry I mean I should hurry because I'm the one he wants to see. Ugh." She said rambling and looked around frantically like she was looking for something.

"Bathe"

"Oh, yes that's what I was going to do." She said and left me, I was laughing at her reaction because of the sudden change of attitude Yibo had such an impact on people.

I left her room and went downstairs and then I heard a knock on the door I thought maybe it was Huan but when I opened the door it was Yibo. This moment I call this name then the next moment he shows up, what's wrong with this guy?

"Good morning I'm here to see Xiling may I come in?" He asked politely.

"Sure why not," I said and close the door behind him.

He walked over to the sofa and I, I didn't want to be near him so I went into the kitchen around the table. It was like half an hour before Xiling came downstairs, she was out of breath and somehow it was better if she had taken her time. Yibo looked like he was going to laugh but he quickly changed his expression.

"Are you ready late bug?" He asked.

"It's the first day of being my boyfriend and you're already like my brother, when is this going to end and yes I am ready let's go," Xiling commented and walked out the door and Yibo followed.

I was all alone today nobody to talk to and nothing to do but I've always wanted to watch 'How it Ends' so I guess this is my chance, I went and make some popcorn then went back in the living room and started to watch the movie. Then one movie turned into two and so forth but then I heard my phone ring.

"Hey mom, how are you?"

"I'm okay Zhan, I was just wondering if you and Xiling could make it for Christmas break we miss you guys." She said and I knew that she was smiling.

"I don't know if I can make it but Xiling can come."

"Zhan don't you miss us, it's been a while you know."

"I do but I work now so I will come when I'm available," I explained.

"So I know I shouldn't be intrusive but are you dating someone? I mean you're big enough now." My mom laughed.

"I'm not dating anyone, I don't want to be a snitch but Xiling is dating someone."

"Oh, my Xiling has grown." She laughed once more. "I knew this day would come, you better hurry up and find someone before she leaves you. You're going to be all by yourself."

"Mom, I'm okay with that, I was born alone and I assure you I'll die alone so it's nothing if I live alone." I rationalized.

"Ah, aren't you a man with words, I'm just saying I can't wait to have grandchildren. They'll look like you and Xiling running all over the place and fighting." She laughed.

"Mom, I promise I'll get you grandchildren before you get any older, so you can take care of them when they visit."

"That's my boy, I have to go and tell Xiling that she'll be spending the Christmas holiday here."

"I will," I said and she hung up.

Mom was always like this in our business and trying to find out who we are dating. She always wanted grandchildren I think that somehow she loves children more than life itself. I don't think about children because I don't have that time, children are for a later date but right now it's me and Xiling.

I continue to watch the movie until it was about 4:00 I couldn't believe I have used so much time watching movies alone it was unbelievable because normally I would be on the laptop doing some work. I guess I needed this because my mind wanted to relax and forget about the working world.

I heard the door unlocked and saw Xiling and Huan they were both laughing non-stop until they landed on the sofa.

"Huan you play too much why'd you do it, why?" Xiling managed to say before laughing again.

"She asked for it,"

"Why are you guys laughing?" I asked confused.

"Nothing, we were just having a girl's time." Huan smiled. "Oh, where's Yibo?"

"Oh shit, I forgot about him," Xiling replied. "I told you it was a chihuahua."

"No that's a rat! a big rat," Huan said and they both laughed again.

"Oh, I have to go because my mom is coming home early." Huan bowed.

"Okay and behave yourself," Xiling warned.

"I'll try to." She winked and left.

"I'm happy you're happy, Huan is a really good friend." I smiled.

"You think, she's the best and Soyun ignored me the whole day today as if we were strangers."

"Hmm, just leave her be when she's ready to talk to you she will if not move on with your life."

"That's the same thing I was thinking."

"By the way, you're going to spend the Christmas holiday with ma and pa."

"Hmm." She said staring at the tv. "I mean I miss them but why can't I spend the holiday with you?"

"Because they miss you." I smiled.

"What about you aren't you going?" She asked squinting her eyes.

"Work."

"Dammit." She sighed in defeat. "Okay fine." She said before going upstairs.