Chapter 21

After sitting there for a good while I heard Yibo called out to both of us and walked over to where we were and sat in the middle.

"Where have you been?" Jackson asked.

"None of your business, don't ask me anything." He said and turn to me.

I looked at Jackson and he mouthed something, after the first few tries he finally got across the message I had to try my best not to make it obvious he was saying something.

"Where did you go?" I asked uncertainly he'd say the same thing.

"My coach called me, he said he wanted to talk about something privately." He shrugged I could only stare at Jackson.

"I'm used to it" he sighed.

"Don't act like you're sad cause you know how ugly you look when you cry."

"But I would still look better than your future" he retorted.

"Well good thing my future didn't depend on your looks," Yibo smirked I couldn't hold it any longer I was a laughing mess.

"How are you both friends?" I asked perplexed.

"We can tolerate each other." He said taking a sip of his water.

"I was just checking up on you." I smiled at him.

"Awe you missed me already." He gave me a cheeky smile.

"N-no, well yes but I was just making sure you're okay." I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Don't worry because I'll take care of myself so you don't have to." He smiled removing the loose hair from my face.

"Okay," I smiled I couldn't hold it in he just made me feel alive and susceptible around him.

"So you guys are dating?" His friend asked.

"No," I said promptly.

"Really?" He asked.

"You heard the lady." He said with a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"I mean we just met we can't possibly be together already," I said to annihilate the silence.

"Ohh okay, I get it." Jackson smiled.

"I've got to meet my boyfriend don't want to keep him waiting." Jackson got up and smiled.

"I thought... Nevermind." I said holding back some stuff.

"It's okay you can say it, you thought I was straight, well looks can be deceiving."  He said.

"No that's not what I was going to say," I said in my defense.

"Well good." He said walking off.

"And no he doesn't have a crush on me." Yibo clarified and I nodded.

"You hungry?" He asked.

"No, I'm okay." I smiled.

We both sat on the bench and stared at the field for some time. I steal a glance now and then when he wasn't looking, I just can't seem to keep my eyes off him. Until the bell rang which was shortly after. I went to my class and all I could is think about him.

After I arrived home I saw Zhan sitting on the couch as always on his computer but this time he was laughing. I tiptoed behind him to see what got him laughing and it was some funny cat videos, when since he watched those. Interesting.

"Boo!" I shouted and he flinched.

"Hey, Xiling when since you start to creep up on people like that." He said laughing.

"Just say that I got you." I bragged before sitting beside him.

"You got me." He smiled.

"What do you think, do you think it's okay if I dated Yibo now even if I just met him," I asked.

"It's not what I think it's what's best for you, so if you think that dating him now would be a good idea then do it, if not then you wait until it is." He replied.

"But he seems a little sad when I say we weren't dating." I sulked.

"Maybe he's ready but if you aren't then the relationship makes no sense."

"Yeah, you're right. When he comes over again, can we have a movie night or a game night with all of us? And not to forget a date too" I implied because that would be fun.

"I don't know who will go on a date with me." He sighed.

"Brother that's the dumbest remarks you've ever made, everyone wants you it's you who won't date anyone," I argued.

"Okay, I'll find someone." He sighed throwing his hands up in the air.

"Good that's what I want to hear, no less; no more." I smiled and got up.

I went upstairs and change out of my uniform. And went on my computer to find some fun games we can play, and also check out some new movies we can watch. While I was searching my phone rang and when I looked it was Huan. Strange but I still answered.

"Hey."

"Hey, I was just checking to see what you were doing this Saturday." She asked.

"Well I was planning a game or a movie night with you guys," I replied.

"That sounds great, my parents are going to leave for the weekend and I have nothing to do and because you always have something up your sleeve, I decided to do a check-in." Huan laughed.

"Well, I'm glad I could help by the way you should bring a date,"

"I could bring Yibo's friend." She suggested.

"You can't" I sighed.

"Why not he's available isn't he?" She asked.

"He's gay."

"Hmm... We'll just bring him and tell him that it's just for the movie or game and a date is required," She said.

"He has a boyfriend," I said.

"Friendly date Xiling, unless his boyfriend wants to come then I'll have to find someone else."

"Unbothered much. Anyways just do that then I'll be doing the typical planning."

"Movie night would be better we'll see everyone's taste in movies. Game night is for another time." She suggested before hanging up.

I kinda thought so too, I placed the phone on the bed and started to search for some things I need for movie night. I would have to spend the whole night on this.