Chapter 48

I woke up and saw that Yibo was still sleeping. He did mean it when he said he was tired, but I wasn't I opened the curtain and I realized that outside was bright.

"What time is it?" I asked myself yawning and stretching. I looked for my phone and to see the date and my mouth dropped.

"What day it is, I can't believe I slept until this morning. " I said laying back down, didn't have a problem you know why? Because I have no work. I pecked him on his lips before going to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth then down to the kitchen.

Today felt so different, it was everything but wrong. I was smiling like a madman waltzing down to the kitchen to whip up something for breakfast. I wanted to make tamagoyaki and sausages and some coffee but I guess Yibo would prefer the chocolate.

I made the breakfast while singing Christmas songs, it gave the breakfast a more Christmas flavor, don't know how but I just assumed it did. I didn't realize Yibo was awake and heard my horrible singing until he gave me a round of applause.

"Nice voice," he smiled sitting around the table. "Also the food smells nice, a little Christmasy," he said and I giggled.

"That's the word," I said bringing the breakfast around the table and the tea after then sat.

"Bon appetit." I smiled looking at him.

"Correction it's bone apple tea." He said and we both laughed.

"This is getting way out of hand." I laughed and started eating.

"I have something to tell you," he said sadly.

"What is it?" He asked worriedly sipping some of my coffee.

"I did it with your sister." I choked on the coffee and tore a price of napkin and wipe my mouth.

"You did what?" I asked feeling my heart drop to my stomach.

"I didn't mean to, I didn't know what to do she said she was ready and I didn't want to say no... I was confused." He sighed.

"I get it," I said staring at the food on my plate, I suddenly have no appetite.

"I regretted every moment of it, while I was kissing and undressing her all I could think of was you, Zhan, I've never done it with you but it felt like I already did." He said and I looked at him and he looked like he was about to cry.

"I'm not mad at you, if anything I just feel happy that you told me. Still processing everything but it's okay." I smiled at him to reassure him that everything was fine.

"Are you sure? Because I really am sorry." He pouted looking at me.

"Stop being cute you know that's my weakness," I said looking away from him and I could hear him chuckle. "Eat before the food gets cold."

We finished eating and I cleared the table and went to the kitchen to wash the plate and to my surprise, Yibo hugged me from behind resting his head on my shoulder.

"Hey not now I'm washing the dishes," I complained but he wouldn't move. "Yibo stop, not now." But he still wouldn't move, I turned around to stop him but I should have just stayed in the position I was.

He lifts me up and placed me on the counter.

"You're so beautiful even when you're not trying to be," Yibo said staring me in the eye, it felt so warm and welcoming I couldn't stop looking at them.

"Yibo stop it do you want to see me turn red in an instant?" I asked frowning at him.

"Yup," he smirked and I couldn't help it I leaned in and kissed him, we were making out on the counter until his phone rang. We didn't stop but I didn't know if the call was important so I pushed him away.

"Take it," I said looking over at the phone.

"Do I have to?" He asked pouting holding my waist.

"Yes you do," I said sternly.

"This better be good because I didn't want to stop." He said with a hint of anger in his voice. He reached over to the other side of the counter and picked up his phone. He answered it lazily and put it at his ears.

"Hey." He smiled looking at me. "Sorry I haven't realized my phone was on silent until now."

"Liar" I whispered and gave me a cheeky smile.

"I'm okay, I've talked to my mom already they're okay. I'm just having the moment of my life now." He said and paused listening to what the person has to say. "Don't be angry now, you know I wouldn't ignore you on purpose... Okay, I'll call back soon bye." He said hanging up almost breaking the phone and smiled at me as if he wasn't angry a while ago.

"Who was it?" I asked him to see who would really interrupt a good make-out session.

"Oh, you know Xiling." He said sounding exhausted.

"Oh," I said nodding.

"Yes, I have to go home now because she wants to talk to me and she thinks I'm at home."

"Okay, I'll miss you."

"No, you won't I'll be back before you know it." He winked and walked off.

"At least I can finish what I started, these plates won't wash themselves," I said to myself and got up off the counter and start washing the plates after I was finished I went into the living room on my phone.

Yibo
I'm home.

Me
That was fast.

Yibo
I'm walking up the stairs.

Me
Okay

Yibo
I'm in the house

Me
Do you have to tell me your every move am I your diary or something?

Yibo
Thought you were worried about me.😔

Me
No, I'm not😂

Yibo
So you don't love me?😢

Me
I do love you silly, now go do what you gotta do and come back.

Yibo
On it

Me
You better be.

I laughed at how childish he was being. So cute, the simple things he does makes my heart melt.