Chapter 34

Zhan's P.O.V.

I don't know why someone has to come with this, I was doing fine just dealing with Yibo alone I don't need another one.

"No, we are not," I said bluntly.

"You sure cause, only couples behave like that, just saying," she said holding her hands up her hands in defense.

"We are not together, so forget about that thought." I rolled my eyes and looked out the window.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding." The girl apologized.

"Hey, Zhannie."  I looked around only to see.

"Snow..." I said annoyed a bit.

"And here I thought you were the only handsome man in the world." She said sitting down after the other girl got up.

"Hmm."

"So can't you introduce me to your new friend or are you going to be a snob?" She asked leaning towards Yibo.

"This is Yibo, Yibo this is Snow." I introduced them.

"He's such a handsome fella, so what's your relationship status?"

"Taken," Yibo said uninterested.

"Oh, what a gentleman throwing it in my face like that." She laughed awkwardly.

"Thank you," Yibo said and I laughed and I could see him smirked.

"Wait are you two?" She said squinting her eyes.

"Yes what, haven't seen a gay couple before?" I said nonchalantly, I just wanted to get her away from me.

"Pssh, and you made me come over here and embarrassed myself in front of your boyfriend." She whined.

"It was funny." I smiled.

"Not fair."

"Life isn't fear. Yibo I'm ready, let's go." I said and we got up and left Snow beating herself up. When we reach a good distance Yibo stopped and I stopped and looked at him confused.

"So back there... Why did you tell her that I'm your boyfriend." He asked smiling.

"Because she was too nosey, it was the only thing I could think of at the moment, don't get too happy now."

"At the moment, I could think of a lot of things like, he's dating my sister or he has two weeks of living." He laughed.

"I wasn't thinking because if I was, then I wouldn't have agreed." I quarreled.

"But you could have thought it through but I won't push it, but..." He trailed off and walked up closer to me. "Let me be your boyfriend for tonight even if it's the only time I'll get to have this privilege." He said coming close to me.

"We're outside Yibo, in Public."

"But I want kisses." He whined and pout.

"Stop acting cute."I frowned at him and he wrapped his hands around my waist. "Let go," I said pushing him but he won't let go.

"I'll only let go if we kiss." He grimaced.

"Why do you always do this?"

"Because these are the only chances I get, Zhan I want to do this with you every day without having to worry about consequences or the fact that this will maybe be the last time. It hurts you know and then doing this will hurt the person that means more to you than I do." He said and slowly let me go. "I'm sorry.

The look on his face broke my heart, it made me feel like I'm the bad guy. I've never seen him this down, he looked like a lost puppy. Argh Yibo, why are you doing this? I grabbed his face and kissed him and he kissed me back, he slithered his arms around my waist. The kiss got more intense and deeper, our tongue fought for dominance and he won as he always did.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pull him in to make the kiss deeper. I could feel his hands move from my waist to my butt cheeks. It didn't feel uncomfortable at all, if anything it turned me on. We pulled away to get some air, and we gazed into each other's eyes for a good while before I looked away.

"Zhan..."

"I want to take you somewhere, I normally go here alone so tonight's your real lucky night." I smiled and removed my hands and he removed his.

He followed me to the park where I normally sit by myself and sat down and he sat beside me.

"Peaceful." He said staring at the opening.

"I like the little pond, to me water is peace, somewhere you could use as an escape route from reality just for a second. You'd probably think that this is just an ordinary place nothing unusual but it's what brings alliance to your soul makes the place unusual. It's like my place." I smiled staring at the distance.

"That's beautiful." He said and I looked at him.

"Really?"

"Yes, it is because it's coming from the most beautiful person in the world." He said and I could feel my cheeks heat up so I lightly hit him.

"So corny," I mumbled.

"You love it though."

"Hmm," I said and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

"What?"

"It's comfortable." He said and I smiled.

We stayed there for about half an hour before leaving, I tried every way not to make him hold my hand but he won again, always finding a way to get to me. When we were almost home I try to pull my hand out of his but he still wouldn't let go.

"Yibo let go we're almost home."

"I know."

"Then why won't you let go."

"Because you forgot something."

"What?" I asked

"Kisses." He gave a cheeky smile.

"Not now."

"Okay." He said and he still wouldn't let go of my hands so I had to. "Fine," I said and pecked him on his lips and I could see his eye lit up, and he let go of my arms.

We walked up, opened the door, and went inside only to see Huan and Xiling laughing.

"Where have you guys been, I was wondering if you both were lost you guys missed it," Xiling complained.

"What?" I asked.

"The encounter." She giggled.

"I'm confused," I said walking over to where they were and sat down beside Huan and Yibo sat beside Xiling. Xiling hugged and kissed him and I felt a weird feeling but shook it off.

"I told her to come because I got a message that there was something we need to see at the park, it was fire everyone was there. I swear the students at our school are just something else." She laughed.

"Why didn't you invite us?" I asked.

"I thought you guys weren't interested."

"Oh, but I enjoyed my night it was the best," Yibo said and I looked at him, I wanted to smile so badly but I couldn't.

"Awe happy to hear that."

Then Huan leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Did you both kissed?." She asked and pulled away staring at me and I nodded away.

"You guys are too much for my poor heart." All I could do was laugh. It's like she knew everything without budging, and the fact that she's with us and supports us makes me even happier.