Chapter 53

"Movie?"

"No I want to go sleep." Zhan said hugging Yibo with his head on Yibo's chest. They we're laying on the bed. It was already night and Zhan somehow felt drowsy.

"Are you going to work on Monday?" Yibo asked.

"Hmmhm... I miss you already." Zhan pouted and Yibo laughed.

"Can you bring me with you? I have no school until the other week."

"Sure but listen to me carefully" Zhan said raising his head and looked Yibo in the eye. "Don't make eye contact with anyone and look unapproachable."

"Why?"

"Because everyone will think you're single and throw themselves at you. I won't lie you are extremely handsome there's no doubt in that but I have to protect what's mine."

"Awe, babe you look adorable when you're jealous." Yibo cooed and Zhan laid down because his cheeks turned pink, just the slightest thing Yibo says makes him blush.

"So what?" Zhan retorted.

"Oh, it's nothing I just like it when you get jealous." Yibo smirked. "But don't worry I'm all yours." Yibo smiled and Zhan smiled too shifting a little to feel more comfortable.

"Zhan..." Yibo whispered. "Zhan," Yibo said once more, Zhan didn't reply so he figured more or less that he fell asleep but Yibo didn't want to sleep any at all so he started at the ceiling.

He didn't have any other options because he would have to get up for his ear pods and Zhan will wake and he couldn't listen to anything aloud to wake him up. His only choice was that so he did it.

Xiling already packed from the night before because Yibo and Zhan didn't have anytime for her even her parents. Overall she had the worst Christmas ever, she really wanted to leave and hear what Yibo has to say. It's so unlikely like Zhan to ignore her or act like that she couldn't wait as the cab reached she went rushing down the stairs.

"Xiling aren't you going to tell us goodbye." Her mother asked and she heaved a sigh.

"Goodbye mom, goodbye dad. Can I go now?" She said annoyed.

"Oh honey come here." Ms. Xiao said opening her arms Xiling reluctantly walked over to her and she hugged Xiling and so did her dad.

"Can I go now?" She asked once more through gritted teeth.

"What's the rush?" Her dad asked. "Let's sit and have some tea... I'm just kidding dear you can go."

"And travel safe." Her mother added but Xiling was already out the door.

"What's up with her?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"I don't know she's been moody lately." Ms. Xiao

"Maybe it's because of that Yibo boy."

"I guess but let's not meddle in their business they'll sort it out." Ms Xiao said getting a hold of her husband's hand and pull him into the kitchen.

The whole ride Xiling was deep in thought staring out the window with her earphones plugged into her ears, times like these she misses Huan because she would definitely find a way to cheer her up. After the cab arrived to her house gate she didn't even wanted to get up.

"Ma'am we're already here." The driver said opening the door to get her attention.

"Don't rush me it's already been a bad week let me take my time, I'm paying you it's not  free ride." The man bowed and apologized and take out her stuff for her. She didn't even call Zhan because as usual he wouldn't pick up.

She paid the driver and took her stuff up the stairs and rang the doorbell because it was locked. She waited for a good while before it was opened by Zhan.

"Hey, I missed you so much." Zhan chirped.

"Let me in." She said ignoring what he said.

"Sure." Zhan said confused by her behavior he hasn't tell her anything as yet and she was already upset. He helped her with her stuff up to her room and put them on the bed.

"What's wrong," Zhan said trying to touch her.

"Don't touch me." She pulled away looking at him as if he was a criminal.

"Woah" he said raising his hands in defense.

"Where's Yibo?" She asked folding her arms.

"Oh, he's in my room." Zhan said scratching the back of his neck out of nervousness.

"You both meet me downstairs." She said and Zhan nodded he felt so guilty it was eating him from the inside out.He went over to his room and took out Yibo's ear pods out of one of his ears.

"Hmm?" Yibo asked looking at him.

"She's here and she needs us downstairs." Zhan said to him and he nodded. He put his phone on the bed and they both went downstairs.

The two of them sat on the couch together, Zhan was nervous but Yibo didn't mind telling her. He has always wanted to tell her but Zhan was the reason he had to keep it on the low, so he did because he wanted him to be comfortable and not hurt him.

"Hey," Yibo said squeezing his thighs and he turned around to looked at him.

"I know what you're going to say but it's in my blood there's no way I can prevent it." Zhan said looking at his hands. "I feel really bad."

"It's going to be okay." Yibo reassured.

"Don't the two of you have something to tell me?"

"Yeah," Zhan said looking at Yibo.

"Look I'm not in the mood to wait so tell me why? I haven't heard from you often if at all since Yibo came back I need to know the reason."

"I want to break up with you Xiling."

She felt her body ache, she wasn't looking for this to be the news. Her heart definatly stopped for a second before commencing again. Her chest tightened making it hard for her to breath, she felt a little unstable yes but she had enough strength to keep standing. It was a detrimental silence and both boys were concerned.

"What? Seriously right now, I can't believe this you want to break up and you waited so long?" She scoffed trying to hide how she truly feels. "So what about you Zhan are you just going to stand there and look pretty or don't you have something to tell me."

"Well," Zhan slowly said. "Yibo and I are in love with each other."

______________________________________________

HEY MY WONDERFUL READERS✨

I just want to take the time out to tell you how really appreciative I am of you guys🤗💕. My book has now 10k reads and 1k votes, I really am happy and having a stressful week and seeing this just makes me feel less stressed in an instant.

As you all know I probably say this about a hundred times already but I'm really busy with school and multitasking isn't easy and to see my hard work paying off really makes me want to do more.

Thanks for all your support it means alot.😭😭😭😭

And also remember Focus on you until the focus is on you.🍀

Love y'all ❤️