Chapter 41

I wasn't ready for work today, Yibo broke my working spirit. Rare? Yes but he managed to. I sighed and dragged my lazy ass off the bed and straight to the shower.

"What's the point of bathing if you're going to get dirty anyway." I laughed to myself, I'm going crazy.

I took a shower and got ready for work, When I arrived I saw Lisa at the entrance talking to someone. I didn't want to talk at the moment but it's my only way in and out. I walked over to the entrance.

"Hey, Zhan this is Mr. Im Luhan he's one of the chairmen of the company we work with, he wants to meet you, our finest Programmer." Shake said introducing me to him.

"Nice to meet you, Sir." I bowed.

"Likewise," he said bowing.

"Give us a minute please." She said to him and drag me over to my desk.

"I need your opinion on something."

"Okay."

"Do you think I'm ready for a relationship? Since we both are almost the same?" She said and I was confused as to why she would ask me of all person.

"I uh, well I think you are ready when you say you are not when I do. To be honest I'm a wreck and I'm not good at these things. Relationship advice should not be taken from me unless; you want to spend the rest of your life regretting it every day and wish there was something that can end your misery." I said giving her a bitter smile.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that but if you say I'm ready when I am and I'm ready now what am I waiting on." She smiled happily. "And don't look at things that way, look at is as seeing what you can't live without. I know life can be tough at times but we are tougher that's why we're still here." She said before leaving and going back over to the man.

I assumed it was both of them because I could feel the chemistry between them. I sighed and went back to work. I was easily annoyed because I didn't want to be here in the first place and today's the day everyone decided to ask the most questions.

Work was finally over and I was able to go home. Xiling was not at home yet so I went into my man cave with caramel popcorns, sweets, and chips. I hope I get fat and die.

Yes, I'm at the stage of depression where life seems pointless and everyone in it. I watched a scary movie but with a different language keeps my mind busy, with no time to think about a certain someone. I would have loved to watch my movie in peace but my sister decided that was too much for me and barged in.

"I have good news, who am I kidding I mean great news," she said plumping down beside me on the bed. So I paused the show.

"Care to share?" I asked.

"I'm spending the holiday at mom with Yibo." She squealed.

"Okay, so where is the great news?" I asked and she looked at me in disbelief and hit me on the shoulder.

"Zhan don't do that, you're finally getting rid of me, you should be happy, oh I know you're going to miss me." She smiled hugging me.

"Yeah I guess but you're my little company." I ruffled her hair and smiled.

"Awe, big brother is going to Miss me, next week isn't far away though but I'll bring something back if I remember to because having Yibo around will make me busy." She laughed and I pouted.

"Hmm," I said before starting at the stagnant screen.

"Can I watch it with you?"

"Why should I let you?"

"I've had a long day." She said leaning on my shoulder.

"Hmm, okay," I said before playing the movie.

We watched until we couldn't stop yawning even our eyes were running water.

"Well it's bedtime" I laughed and I could barely get it out.

"Zhan it's too early let's call over some friends and do something fun." She said turning her back to me. I wonder if that was the sleep talking or her.

"Okay let's go," she said and it was definitely her getting up and walking away, hmm okay. I followed her downstairs and waited for her friends to show up as if I didn't know who they are.

"They already planned to come over and Soyun too."

"Oh her."

"Yeah her," Xiling replied sitting beside me. "She has come back to her senses."

"Took her long enough." I shrugged.

"You have become more unbothered than I thought, what's up?" She said lightly shoving me.

"Nothing, it's just the more I become numb the better for me."

"But something has to cause this." She pouts holding onto my arms and leans closer.

I love Yibo and we can't be together, as if that's going to make anything better if I tell you, I thought.

"Well I am single and it sucks but I'm too picky." I sighed.

"It's okay you'll find somebody."

"I did find somebody but I'm just selfish."

"Who????" She asked impatiently.

"A bag of potato chips." I laughed.

"Not cool." After that Huan and the others started coming in.

"Hey guys welcome," Xiling said greeting everyone. "Hope you guys bring something."

They all nodded and sat on the rug in a circle.

"Zhan come on, we don't bit you know," Huan said and I rolled my eyes and sat between her and Xiling right across Yibo.

"So tonight's game is going to be never have I ever and some board games I guess but let's start with this to make it more interesting," Huan said giving each other cards with never on one side and I have on the other.

"I assume you guys know the rules of the game so let's begin." She said taking out her phone and starts to ask questions. They weren't that intimate at first but as she asked more it became dirtier.

"Never have I ever, had sex on campus?" Everybody has up never except me, I was older I mean I would have and I could see the judging eyes.

"Not bad Zhan, not bad," Huan smirked. "Never have I ever kissed a boy?" That question had me some type a way.

All the girls had up I have and I put up never but didn't realize that Yibo had up I have. Everybody was looking at him with a weird face except Huan.