Chapter 26

"A-are you crazy?" Zhan manages to say.

"Do I look crazy?"

"Stop playing with me." Zhan deadpanned.

"I'm not."

"You want us to kiss that's totally insane. Are you gay?"

"Call me whatever you want but remember the deal." Yibo smiled.

"Isn't there something else you want me to do?"

"Stop complaining."

"Okay fine just this once," Zhan said before he moves closer and was leaning in but Yibo stopped him by holding on to his shoulder.

"What?"

"You're really tense."

"Just let us do it already," Zhan said removing his hands. Yibo liked the idea of him doing it he thought he'd never go that far but he was wrong.

While Zhan was leaning in he wanted to retreat so badly but he would feel bad somehow. When his lips finally met Yibo's all he could think of is how soft it was, they began kissing, softly. A lot of things came flooding into Zhan's mind but he finds himself giving in. Yibo didn't want to seem too touchy so he didn't move his hands.

"Oh my goodness!" Huan screamed and they quickly pulled away.

~Flashback~

Huan's P.O.V.

I went to school early in the morning because I wanted to be the first for once and because I also got up before my alarm clock and couldn't go back to sleep. I walked over to Soyun's house and knocked on the door.

"Soyun it's Huan!" I said hoping she heard me from the other side.

"I'm coming!" I heard her shouted and there were a lot of shuffling and loud thuds I inwardly laugh knowing damn well Soyun went back to sleep after I called her. After a few minutes, she unlocked the door and closed it behind her.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, I had to do some stuff." She smiled.

"There's something in your hair," I said taking out dried glue.

"What's glue doing in your hair?" I asked confused.

"I am confused myself." She said staring at it.

"Okay come on let's go." She hurriedly said to Soyun.

We both walked to school and we reached in time but not earlier than classes start. I was a little sad but I didn't mind that and went to class. Throughout the whole class all I could do is stare out the window, I was feeling a little moody today not knowing why and just wanted to get something to eat.

I'm the type of person to lose interest fast like now I'm in it, and then I don't want to have shit to do with it. The class was finally over and I went to lunch with Soyun. I checked my phone and realized that Xiling sent me a message about how she didn't have any class today. I wanted to see her but I don't know if I'm free.

"Do we have any class after Sociology?" I asked Soyun.

"No, I heard that our English teacher will not be here and the librarian didn't come in today so she told us that our voluntary service is postponed until tomorrow."

"So why is everybody absent today? I should have just stayed at home too." I pouted.

"Well, you are here now," Soyun said and I sighed then eat my lunch.

We went to our classes and when it was over I finally got to leave I felt happy like it was my birthday. I went to call Soyun and saw her smiling coming out of class.

"Well, well, well isn't the great Soyun who said nothing could make her smile, smiling now?" I smirked.

"I'll tell you later."

"Group call?"

"No, just me and you." She said a little pep in her step.

"You're weird you know? This moment your a nice, funny, and loving person now your just holding grudges."

"Is that what you think?"

"It's obvious, first you're not talking to Zhan now Xiling. I don't mean to bring up Zhan but don't bring Xiling into your mess, she was only trying to be stop something bad from happening. I could see how disappointed she was in both of you and a little sad, I wanted to say something but I didn't want to bring it any further." I explained and that stopped Soyun in her tracks and I turned to her.

"I don't think we should be walking together, I have some unfinished business at school see you tomorrow Huan." She said turning around and walking off.

"Call!" I shouted but she just gave me a middle finger, so childish I thought and shook my head. I wanted to check on how Xiling was doing because of circumstances.

I slowly walked to Xiling's home kicking tiny pebbles, leaving marks on the front of my sneakers. They were already old so might as well, I appreciate it but I want a new one that's why I wear them so often. I walked up to Xiling's hose and opened it since she was there I don't need to knock. When I entered there was no one in the hall or kitchen so I went upstairs.

Thinking she might be in her room doing something with her time, I opened her door and no one was there. I went inside her room and smiled at how she decorated it.

"Typical teenager," I said to myself before I left didn't want to get too handsy on her stuff. I heard a little noise coming from her brother's room like someone was quarreling. I thought maybe it was Xiling and Zhan but I don't think they would be fighting after how Xiling dealt with the matter.

I walked over to Zhan's room and the door was slightly opened, I wanted to get a good listen before I opened the door but I heard two male voices. I was a little eager to see what's going on I wonder if it was Yibo and Zhan at that thought I couldn't wait any longer I opened the door without thinking and saw Zhan and Yibo kissing. What the...

~End of Flashback~