Chapter 60

So the reason I asked you guys to comment on what you think is because this is going to be the last chapter, and yes I've seen that you all want Xiling to put up a fight to get Huan.

I really wanted that too so I'll make it short or so some time skip or whatever but I want to finish it with Yizhan moments because it is a Yizhan story and I think that's fair enough. So I'll do the thanks in another part not here.

And I also put this at the top because there's a long story ahead and I apologize if I haven't fulfilled your desires but I promise to do it another time

Wo Ai Ni😚.
_______________________________________

Xiling was afraid to come where Huan was. She tried to turn back but she was already caught.

"Hey, I saw you standing there and I thought you just might want to join." She was a little embarrassed but she didn't care much afterwards because everyone acted normal.

"So what does look like?" Zhan asked but Xiling interrupted.

"She looks like a bag a potato chips." Xiling grabbed Huan's hand and went outside.

"We need to talk."

"Oh do we now I have been saying that for ages and now you need to talk."

"You done?"

"Yeah." Huan sighed.

"I like what you brought for me I wanted to say thank you so much for everything you've done. I'm an asshole and don't deny it."

"I wasn't going to," Huan stated.

"Hmm, when you tell me you like me I didn't know how to feel at the moment even some while after. I know I'm late because you have a new girlfriend now and you probably love her. I think I'm developing feelings for you and I just wanted you to know...now." Xiling explained.

"I knew you had some gay in you" Huan laughed. "But I've been wanting this for months now and I've finally gotten it but I don't think I still have those feelings for you, it might be there but it's not like before."

"So..."

"So we aren't going to work, I've been through a lot and I don't want after I tried so hard to win someone over to get hurt. That would just be a waste of energy." Huan said before walking off back inside.

"What was that about?" Zhan asked.

"Nothing she was just telling me how she likes the gifts." Huan smiled.

"How nice," Yibo said. "So what was the most bizarre thing that happened?"

They were so excited to hear about Huan's life when she went away, they didn't care about what happened around them. After a couple of days, Huan decided to take Xiling shopping with her since she'll be going away soon.

"Xiling come on my sister is waiting."

"But you aren't," Xiling said walking down the stairs. "And being mean to me for the past few days isn't something to be proud of."

"Well I am, guess I'm not human," Huan said walking to the car. They went shopping at the mall it was fun since Huan was just being herself.

"You'll look good in this," Huan said

"That's too big."

"Remi would big or small she'll look sexy in anything." Huan smiled.

"Are you trying to make me jealous?" Xiling asked.

"No, but if it worked then yes." Huan smiled walking off.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?"

"What can I say." Huan shrugged.

After they finished shopping they went to get ice cream and Huan behaviour really annoyed Xiling, playing hard to get Huan just have a few days left and then she'll be leaving and Xiling is on the verge of giving up.

They went back to Zhan's house but Huan and her sister left immediately after dropping off some things. Xiling went up to her room and sulked, she didn't know it would be this hard to get someone who liked her.

Truth be told Huan already cut things off with Remi she just wants Xiling to fight for her like she did. It's not called petty but it really tells if the person is into you as you are in them. Huan sat on the couch with her sister contemplating whether she should say something about how she feels or not.

"I see there's something on your mind care to share?" Her sister asked like she was reading her mind.

"Not really just contemplating whether I should talk to Xiling or not I don't know if she knows what she wants."

"Look I don't know whether my opinion should be your choice but I would say if you see that she's willing to sacrifice to be with you then I don't see why you should be together." Her sister said.

"That sounds like a good reason, you're really a good talker." Huan sighed.

Meanwhile, Zhan and Yibo were having the time of their lives because they were laughing so hard at the skate park. Yibo decided to take Zhan for a date, more like his style and Zhan didn't have a problem with it. He was always willing to sacrifice things for the one he loves.

When it was Yibo's turn to skateboarding Zhan watched him meticulously. It was like the first time in his life he has ever seen so many details without looking for them... The way Yibo did things was so graceful and caring he was so focused, he just impressed Zhan more and more every day.

It was the best mistake he has ever made. After the game, they took a cruise along the streets. They talked about random things and laughed wholeheartedly, it was as if they were the only two persons in the world.

They went back to the same bench they went a long time ago just for memory's sake. Sometimes only nature can bring the peace you want.

Time rushed by fast because today was the day Huan was going back and nothing happened between her and Xiling. It looks like she has to make the first move again, and it doesn't bother her but the fact that even though Xiling has been fighting for her she's afraid to kiss her.

She went to tell Zhan and Yibo her usual goodbye.

"And remember no pics..." She swiped her index finger across her neck.

"I have something for you," Zhan said in return. "I did it when no one was here." He said handing her a drawing.

"Oh, my word!." She covered her mouth and she felt teary-eyed.

"Hey, don't cry you'll make us cry," Zhan said.

"And I won first place and I want to give you this." Yibo placed the medal around her neck. She was very emotional she hugged them both.

"I-"

"Shhh, you don't need to say anything we know how you feel." Zhan smiled and she nodded.

She went upstairs and knocked on Xiling's door. She opened up and come outside.

"So I'm leaving," Huan said and Xiling nodded.

"I just thought you wanted to know since we are here now... Together."

Xiling leaned in and kissed Huan and she was shocked but quick time she began kissing back, they felt magic and something different after making out. Xiling bit her lip and winked. She walked into her room and closed the door.

Huan was shocked once more, but loved it she was happily skipping down the stairs. She was so happy I guess she got what she always wanted.

"Yibo what do you want to do now?"

"I want to do naughty things to you..." Yibo replied while Zhan was laying on his chest. Zhan face instantly became red.

"Wha-what?" Zhan asking as if he's innocent.

"You act like you don't want me to." Yibo smirked. He used his finger to lift Zhan's chin so he could look him the eye. "Tonight we make love." Yibo said and Zhan instantly felt tingles.

He moved closer and they kissed deeply. Tonight they were on cloud 9.