Chapter 27

Third-Person P.O.V.

Zhan was fretting a lot, it was one thing that they kiss but another thing that someone saw them. Every nerve in his body hated Yibo at the moment all he wanted to do is just scream.

"I'm sorry Zhan," Yibo apologized. "Huan please don't tell anyone about what you saw here."

"Are you kidding me?" Huan said before sitting in Zhan's work seat facing them.

"Please?" Yibo begged because he saw that Zhan couldn't utter a word.

"I'm excited, this is the best day of my life, I've got an early birthday surprise." She said smiling like an idiot.

"What?" Zhan said confused.

"Ever since I saw the both of you all I could think of is 'what if they dated?' but you guys are already together." She kept on smiling and squealing.

"We aren't together and we will never be," Zhan said. Yibo felt his chest tightened he knew what caused it but he has never felt like this before.

"Are you kidding me?" Huan asked.

"It was just a dare nothing else and please don't tell anyone you saw us." Zhan pleaded.

"I wasn't going to because the person's I know wouldn't appreciate it or even worst." Huan frowned.

"What am I doing, my sister likes Yibo," Zhan said hitting himself on his forehead multiple times.

"I'm sorry." Yibo apologized once more.

"I have an idea, what if you guys pretend you didn't do the dare, find something embarrassing for Zhan to do like... Sports." Huan smiled.

"I agree only if that could undo all this," Zhan said.

"I know my opinion doesn't matter in this case but I wish you guys were together. I would be such a proud mother." Huan daydreamed.

"Remember nothing happened," Zhan said glaring at Huan and she laughed.

"Sorry, I can't help it but I'll try for both for your sake." She said trying to keep a straight face.

"Thank you so much." Yibo smiled.

"Thanks because I don't know what I would have done if we dated. I hate the idea, it makes me feel disgusted." Zhan spat and lay down on the bed covering his face.

"Zhan that's not nice," Huan said in a soft tone.

"I don't care."

"I have to go, I'm sorry about this or for being here it was my fault. I didn't know what got over me." Yibo said bowing to Huan, he felt hurt somehow, he felt a pang in his chest and it was hard for him to swallow after what Zhan said.

"Okay," Huan said bowing in return.

Yibo left both of them in the room and Huan sighed he saw the hurt in Yibo's eyes but she couldn't do anything about it, she doesn't know what to say or what to make Zhan take back his words she was upset with the way Zhan behaved she don't know if he meant it or not but Yibo has feelings too.

"Zhan, don't be so harsh on him, I'm not choosing sides but words can hurt if you don't be careful what you say to others. I know maybe you will say he asked for it but please forgive him. I'll get going now." She said before leaving Zhan with the pillow over his face.

Zhan didn't know what to feel but he didn't want this, he felt bad for him before, and look what it cost him. Doing it again might be worst than sleeping with him, he threw the pillow to the corner of the room and sighed.

"That will never happen, I won't feel sorry for him again." He said to himself.

Yibo's P.O.V.

I really wanted to go home but I went and sat on the couch in the living room. Then footsteps came downstairs I looked to my left and saw Huan and she came and sat beside me.

"Cheer up this mood doesn't look good on you." She nudged me lightly before going into the kitchen. I got up and left before Zhan came and see me and get disgusted. When I was on my way out I saw Xiling coming up the stairs.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was going to school today." She smiled brightly lifting my spirit.

"It's okay I came to look for you but I was tired of waiting."

"Well your face tells it all I'm sorry you're upset with me" she apologized and came up and hugged me so I hugged her back.

"I'm not mad at you." I clarified.

"Then who?" She said pulling out of my embrace.

"No one I was just bored." I lied.

"See it was my fault." She said softly and then kissed me on my cheek. "It will never happen again and you're going to have dinner with us. Consider it as one of my ways of apologizing." She smiled and walked past me. What are the other ways?

"Okay," I said nodding knowing she didn't hear anything.

I went back inside and sat on the couch beside Huan and Xiling went upstairs.

"Did she threaten you?" Huan asked.

"No, she just didn't take no for an answer."

"I just hope Zhan got passed it." She said leaning back.

"Me too."

"You know what let us cook." Huan thought.

"I don't think he'll eat the food, he'd probably say he's not hungry." I frowned.

"I'll tell him I did it and you watch."

"Okay, but let me warn you, everyone likes my cooking." I boasted.

"Such a show-off" Huan laughed.

"Try me."

"Okay, if you're food taste good then I'll pay Xiling but if not you'll pay Zhan."

"How does that even make sense?" I asked confused.

"That's the point it shouldn't make any sense," Huan smirked.

"Yeah you're right, just like perfume commercials," I said and we both laughed.

"By the way can we do something unhealthy tonight my body needs it."

"What about the others?"

"Ouuuuuu, You're thinking about Zhan." Huan teased.

"No, I was just asking," I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay if you say so." She said before walking off to the kitchen."Let's do a mixture then."