Chapter 47

So I have read all of your comments and I see that you guys want Yizhan moments and I'm beating around the bushes but now I am finally giving it to you. No more complaints.🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~~°~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yibo's P.O.V

"Bye." I waved to Xiling's parents as she followed him to the car.

"Take care of your self dear." Ms. Xiao said and I smiled.

"So next week I guess," Xiling said pursing her lips.

"Yeah, that's when you'll get back," I said that's when we'll see each other.

"Hmm okay, and remember to call me every night okay," Xiling said patting me on the shoulder.

"I won't forget that." I smiled and kissed her on the cheek.

"My cheek? I won't be seeing you in two weeks." She complained.

"Okay," I said pecking her on the lips.

"What's wrong you don't want to kiss me or something?" She asked and I really didn't want to.

"I'll give you lots of kisses when you get back," I said and smiled at her.

"Really what's on your mind?"

"Aren't we done talking about this?" I asked tired to hear the same thing.

"Sorry to bring it up, travel safely." She said and I could see she felt hurt so I called her back.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry but I don't want to talk about it as yet give me a little bit more time," I said reassuring her.

"Okay just don't be such a meanie it hurts." She said smiling and walking away.

Zhan's P.O.V.

"Huan you've been reckless all day, get this out of the freezer can you eat frozen salad?" I asked staring at her as she watched the Chinese drama.

"Come on you heard what I said," I said walking over to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Hmm?" She said not looking away.

"I was just sa-"

"Sush this is the interesting part." She said still not looking at me. I looked at the tv and saw two boys confessing their love and kissing, I patiently waited for her to recognize that I was right beside her.

"Okay, what were you saying?" She asked looking at me.

"Here's you're salad they've already melted by the time you asked what I wanted to say." I sighed.

"These are rock hard."

"I just assumed." I shrugged.

"So I've found this amazing Chinese drama both boys are cute they remind me of you and Yibo." She giggled.

"Oh really, I wonder how."

"Oh simple you're the stubborn and self-centered one and Yibo is the other one a caring, selfless gentleman." She smirked.

"Ouch," I said sarcastically.

"The truth hurts."

"I'm going up to my room."

"Good cause you're a big distraction."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said and we both laughed. I walked up to my room and went into the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and saw that my face wasn't swollen anymore.

"Don't want anyone to see me like that," I said washing my face and drying it with a towel. I went over to my bad and before I knew it I fell asleep, the bed was too cozy.

I woke up to the sound of a car I looked at the time on my phone at it was after 2. Huan has probably gone home. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash my face because I still felt sleepy.

When I went back I sat on the bed and checked my phone and saw a message from Yibo.

"A message from Yibo!" I said to myself surprised and hesitantly clicked on it.

Yibo
I'm at your doorstep.

Me
Come to my room.

I looked at the message continuously biting my lips really hard it felt like my teeth would pierce through them anytime soon. I sat and rocked back and forth on the bed and stomping my feet out of nervousness.

Then I heard the door unlocked and I felt my breath hitched and I didn't dare to look up. I heard his doorsteps walk over to me and sat on the bed.

"Hey, I'm sorry I didn't get to answer I didn't know what to say. It's okay if you don't want to talk to me I get it I left you hanging." I heard him apologized but didn't look. "But just look at me." He said softly and I did.

Another word didn't leave his mouth before he couped my face, leaned in, and started kissing me softly. I wanted this so bad I got goosebumps and shivers went down my spine his lips on mine finally. I was so happy tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Hey, why are you crying did I do something wrong?" He asked looking at me worried.

"Nothing I'm just happy."

"You didn't have to worry about me not feeling the same way about you because I've never stopped loving and the moments I spent with others don't compare to the moments I spent with you. I love you more than anything and if I have to go to the ends of the earth to prove it I will." He said looking me in the eye, he meant every word of it.

"I love you too Yibo," I said softly and hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away and started kissing like there's no tomorrow.

Yibo started putting hickeys on my neck leaving red spots all over, I couldn't help but moan and grabbed his hair, it felt so good.

"Yibo, ah," I said letting out a soft moan and I could feel him smirk.

"Come let's go sleep, I'm tired from such a long drive." He said laying on the bed and tap next to him I went there and laid on his chest and I couldn't stop smiling.

"I already slept but somehow I feel like I want to sleep again," I said making circles with my fingers on his chest.

"Let's sleep together then, I should have come earlier." He said kissing me on the forehead and little act like these makes my whole body feel alive and vulnerable around him at the same time.

"It's okay," I said but when I looked back at him he was already asleep. "So cute." I giggled to myself.