Chapter 5

"I have a crush on someone," Xiling said shyly.

"Who?" Zhan smiled.

"He's a basketball player at my school, his name is Yibo, Wang Yibo." She said fiddling with her fingers.

"Wow, you grow up so fast." He said.

"So you're okay with that?" Xiling asked.

"Of course you're old enough to have a boyfriend I can't stop you," Zhan said ruffling her hair.

"He's not my boyfriend." Xiling deadpanned.

"Don't care from now on he's your boyfriend to me." Zhan chuckled.

"I'm gonna kill you." Xiling huffed.

"Well you'd have to catch me first," Zhan said running upstairs laughing while Xiling was chasing him.

When Xiling finally catches him they were both out of breath so they lay on the floor breathing heavily. They looked at each other then started laughing.

"So when will I meet him?" Zhan asked curiously.

"We haven't exchanged a word and you want to see him?" Xiling said as she flung her hand in the air.

"I can't wait to tease you and this is the first time I laughed so hard since lately," Zhan said staring at the ceiling.

"Fine, I'll talk to him and you owe me," Xiling said getting up.

"Remember that Soyun will have a sleepover with me and you guys will be discussing your differences." Xiling reminded Zhan before leaving.

"Aye aye captain," Zhan said dramatically.

About an hour later there was a knock on the door Xiling was busy fixing the bedroom for the sleepover so she told Zhan to answer the door. Zhan went downstairs and opened the door to no other than Soyun.

"Hey," Zhan said smiling, Soyun was blushing hard and she was so nervous she couldn't speak. Zhan noticed so he said something else.

"Come in," Zhan said opening the door wider so she could come in.

She took off her shoes and she walked inside, she was standing in the middle of the living room looking down on her toes until she heard Xiling coming down the stairs. Soyun felt relieved and ran to hug Xiling.

"Hey, you're early, way too early why don't you sit and wait in the living room with Zhan while I take your stuff upstairs. I need to do the finishing touches." Xiling said while hugging back Soyun.

Deep inside Soyun was dying and Xiling knew but she didn't care a deal is a deal. So Xiling left both of them in awkward silence.

"Hey, why don't we sit instead of standing here?" Zhan asked and Soyun nodded and they both went to sit on the couch. Well, that's a start Zhan thought.

They both sat down and after a few minutes, Zhan broke the silence once more.

"We have met before so we don't have to introduce ourselves, so are you science or business?" Zhan asked randomly.

"B-business," Soyun said not sparing Zhan a glance.

"It's cute when you're shy but I want you to talk to me," Zhan begged.

"T-thanks it's just that I letter wrote, I mean I wrote you a letter and now you know how I feel I don't know what to say." Soyun rambled.

"I want to get to know you more, you look like a nice person and I don't have to be your crush anymore." Zhan smiled and Soyun couldn't stop blushing.

"U-uh okay," Soyun responded.

"So let's start with something simple like..." Zhan started talking and Xiling was upstairs smiling from ear to ear.

She was so proud of Soyun she wanted to squeeze the air out of her lungs but that would be horrible so she decided to go in her room to get rid of some of the excitement.

After a while, she heard giggles downstairs from Soyun. She was wondering what did Zhan do so she made her way downstairs to intervene and to her surprise, it was about the parrot they had back then which choked to death. It wasn't funny but Xiling felt the urge to laugh but she didn't.

"Am I interrupting something?" Xiling asked.

"No I was wondering where you were are you ready," Soyun replied smiling from cheek to cheek.

"No not yet the sleepover was made so the both of you could bond and I couldn't believe you guys bonded so fast, I feel like a third wheel." Xiling facepalmed.

"Don't say that because we were also talking about you," Zhan said.

"Yes we were and I think you have an idea of what we were saying about you," Soyun smirked.

"Guys, guys enough if it's that Yibo guy then I'll try to talk to him and I want you both to stay out of it," Xiling demanded.

"Well that's where you made a big mistake we'll be watching your every move," Soyun said and all of them laughed.

"So since as we all speak to each other what do you want to do tonight?" Xiling asked.

"Popcorn and movie!" Soyun squealed.

"I can only watch one movie I have work tomorrow," Zhan said.

"Okay, so we'll decide on a movie either Death Note or The Babysitter?" Xiling asked.

"Why are our options limited?" Zhan asked.

"Because you know I've always wanted to watch them and didn't get to so now is my chance," Xiling explained.

Zhan replied with an okay and they were contemplating for a little while and decided to watch Death Note it sounded more interesting.

So Zhan made the popcorn, Xiling went for the blankets and Soyun looked for the movie. They couldn't wait, it was 8:30 so they tried to move faster so that Zhan gets his rest.

After finishing preparations and switching off the lights, they all sat on the couch. Xiling told Soyun to stay in the middle in case she gets scared, she can lean on Zhan's manly shoulder and he would protect her and yes Soyun was blushing like crazy.

"We should have done this on the weekend." Xiling groaned.

"We still can, we will just go to bed after this." Soyun smiled.

Xiling nodded and played the movie.