Chapter 33

Third Person P.O.V.

It was finally the day, the day when Zhan will either be impressed or not. Zhan and Xiling got ready for the match in the evening, for Xiling it was everything but for Zhan, it was a normal event. They invited Huan to go to the match with them and sleepover because they were happy to see her.

They dressed casual but Yibo was there before them because they were lagging. When they finally reached and sit on the benches with the others. Yibo was really excited he has never felt so much adrenaline rushing through his body other than when he's scared. Everybody was out on the field except Yibo, Home chaired for their side and so did the other side chair for their team.

When Yibo came out everybody was going crazy and the scream was ten times louder than before, literally. All Zhan could think of was everybody loves Yibo and he's the only one not screaming. What a shame he thought. Before the match began Yibo winked at him but he looked around as if he didn't know. The crowd got wild after his action and Xiling thought it was for her but Huan knows it wasn't and she was smiling like an idiot.

"Let the drooling begin," Huan whispered to Xiling and she giggled.

The game began and the air was filled with noises be it happy or sad. Zhan was intrigued he couldn't take his eyes off Yibo it's like he's under a spell. In the first half, Yibo went to sit on the benches, and Yibo's team was leading. Zhan was more than impressed, the word itself was too small to describe it. He didn't want Yibo to win but he couldn't help himself, he has now joined the crew.

After the match, everyone was happy because their team won. The three of them waited until everyone was gone and came out.

"So opinions?" He said smiling.

"It was amazing like always," Xiling said hugging Yibo.

"Let's just say you've moved mountains," Huan smirked then glance at Zhan.

"It was okay?" Zhan said.

"Okay?" Yibo asked knitting his eyebrows.

"Yes, it was okay."

"Wow, and I was looking for a story of how I killed it but I guess you're just working off of opinions."

"Guys since were here why don't we go to get something to eat or drink, anything." Huan pleaded.

"Okay, let's go to the café," Xiling suggested and they all nodded. They went to the café and sat around a table, where Zhan and Yibo sat beside each other, and Xiling and Huan sat on the opposite side. Zhan ordered coffee, Xiling ordered a pumpkin spice latte, and Yibo and Huan ordered a chocolate milkshake.

"Coffee?" Yibo asked looking at Zhan.

"He's an addict" Xiling answered. "He doesn't want to have any other drinks except coffee, I tried to change his mind but it remains the same."

"Hmm." Yibo nodded and smiled.

"So I'm officially breaking the news to you guys" Xiling announced gaining everyone's attention. "Soyun and I aren't friends anymore."

"What happened?" Zhan asked worriedly.

"Well other from the fact that she didn't want to deal with me first. I told her that she needs to stop being like that I've known her so long and that's not like her." Xiling explained.

"When? Why didn't you tell me earlier?" Huan asked.

"I was too caught up in the moment, I told her I am always here. If or when she gets back to her senses and she needs to talk, or anything I'm right here but she said that she doesn't need my pity anymore. But no matter what she says, I said what I said."

"I thought you guys were getting on so we'll," Zhan commented.

"We were until she thought you had feelings for her but you didn't, things went sideways.   I'm not blaming you but I'm just telling you the reasons." Xiling said and sipped her latte.

"Huan?" Xiling asked.

"Yes?"

"Follow me," Xiling said getting up. "And brother meet me at home."

"Where?" Huan asked and Zhan and Yibo were also confused.

"Just come it's a surprise," Xiling said and Huan got up with her Chocolate milkshake and followed Xiling.

"Guess it's the two of us now," Yibo smirked.

"I know I'm not blind." Zhan scoffed and Yibo laughed.

"I'm sorry if I'm doing a great job at annoying you," Yibo said sipping his chocolate milkshake. "Want to try?"

"No."

"Come on, why so serious,"

"Just because we kiss doesn't mean you are any step closer to me than you were before," Zhan said.

"Okay, I promise I'm not using that as an excuse for my behavior." Yibo smiled and stared at Zhan waiting for his response.

"Okay, just this once," Zhan said annoyed. Zhan took it up by himself and took a sip he couldn't lie. It tasted heavenly but he had to keep his act.

"It's okay."

"I'd take that as an 'im definitely going to buy this next time' okay" Yibo smiled in victory.

"You wish."

"Zhan come on what have I done to receive this cold shoulder?" Yibo pouted.

"Because you deserve it for making us kiss while you're dating my sister."

"Oh."

"Yes, I'm still not over it so quit trying." Zhan scolded.

"I won't, even if you still give me cold shoulders."

"What's wrong with you?" Zhan asked. "Let me be and stop this I'm supposed to look out for my sister. How do you think she will react if I told her we kissed?"

"We don't have to, or will for future reference," Yibo smirked.

"I'm a bad brother" Zhan facepalmed.

"No you're not, you slipped once, okay so what?"

"Bad, that's bad," Zhan said and Yibo sighed.

"You need another cup of coffee," Yibo said calling the waiter. She came over there and gasped

"Who is your new friend Zhan."

"He's not my friend," Zhan replied.

"Oh, are you guys... Dating?" She asked and both of them widened their eyes in surprise.