Hangover

A pain is felt in my stomach as I start to wake up. Then I feel pain I'm my head. Damn what happened last night?

Oh yeah I went to a party. Did I gt drunk? I rush to the bathroom and puke out whatever was left in me. Ew. I can't rember the last time I threw up. Someone's feet padded up the stairs and walked into my room. He pulled my hair up and tied it off.

"Your still in trouble Babs. And I guess your not going to school either. What were you thinking?" Harry tells me, rubbing my back. When I finished puking I looked up at him.

"Well for one the beer was really good and two, it was Kathryn's idea and she wanted me to get my mind off of Austin." I shrugged and brushed mu teeth. When I was done I walked into my room.

"And what happened with Austin?" Harry asks, sitting on my bed. I sit at my desk and sigh.

"I didn't hear from him in a long time so I texted him and...this happened." I pulled out my phone and showed Harry. He frowned and got up, hugging me.

"Baby girl. If anyone hurts you like that I will beat their ass." He growls. I laughs and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Haz but I can handle it."

"Oh and Lou told me about Brandon? Who's he?" Harry asks. Oh snap. I remember him kissing me. I am not telling them about that. I only like Brandon as a friend. No more.

"Uh, he's in my science class. Were lab partners now since we got new tables." I smile. He was a nice lad but I wouldn't date him. He was sweet but cute though....

"Rose!" Harry snaps. My attention darts to him.

"Yeah?" Harry shakes his head and leaves. I huff and take a nap.

-

"How come you didn't find me and pull me out? Brandon had to take me home!" I yell/whisper to Kathryn and Chloe. I was back at school but I still felt icky.

"Sorry but we looked everywhere! You weren't downstairs." Kathryn states. I roll my eyes.

"Check upstairs?"

"No."

"My point exactly. You didn't check everywhere." I grab my lunch box and walk to a lonely table. I ate my sandwhich until someone talked.

"Hey, why so down?" I look up and Brandon sets his tray down and sits.

"Kathryn. She's pissing me off." I place my face on my hands and sigh.

"Well we can sit together if your so pissed at her." He suggests. I nod.

"Look, Brandon. I remember the kiss. And I like you but as a friend, no more. I'm sorry." He smiles.

"Oh, you'll like me more once we hang out a lot more. I think your dads like me." Brandon smirks.

"Yeah, last night Harry said for you to 'watch over me'." I laugh. He smiles.

"I will. I'll protect you. And I can do that by going to your house tonight." Brandon says.

"Why?"

"We have that project due tomorrow plus the test on Friday. We can study." He explains.

"Oh okay. Yeah, I guess." The bell rings and we throw away our trash and walk in our separate ways.

-
Hey guys so during  school days I won't update as much bc I come home late and I stall on my home work but I'll try to update as much as I can ily

xx brunettewbu