Tell Me Who

I had no way to contact Louis nor Harry. I was locked alone in the bathroom. Austin didn't check on me. Not once. But I wanna know who Olivia is, and if he still loves her.

The dream, or nightmare I had, it felt so weird, so real. Almost like I could feel his touch and the pain that came from my body. It was so real, though it was all just a nightmare. I don't even know how it popped into my head. I know Austin would never do that. He's to sweet.

"Rose? You in there? Your dad called, Louis, uh I didn't answer but I heard your phone ringing. I have your phone here so you can call him back." Austin knocks. I sigh and stand up from the loo. When I open the door I see Austin walking away.

"Austin?" I barely whisper. Apparently he heard me because he turned around.

"Yeah?" He asks, eyes brightening.

"C-can I have my phone back?" My head drops.

"Yeah," he mumbles. Austin's feet pad over to me, holding my phone out.

"Hey," I take his hands and interlock them. "I'm sorry, I had a nightmare and y-you were touching me."

Austin cringes at the thought. "I would never hurt you. That's why I'm so careful with you. I don't want to leave you and I don't want you to leave me."

My heart softens. I wrap my arms around his neck, Austin wraping his around my waist.

"Okay, let's go upstairs. I need to call Louis." He nods and we make our way upstairs.

After three rings he answers.

"Hello?" Louis answers.

"Hey Louis. Um, can you pick me up at five?" I look over at Austin and  he is fiddling with his thumbs.

"Why what did Austin do?" Louis asks.

"Nothing. I just...don't want to stay long." It was already three.

"Alright baby. But your not going to see Austin for a while we want to spend time with you." Louis says, a hint of concern in his voice.

"Okay. Love you, bye." I hang up and stick my phone into my back pocket.

"Hey Austin?" I ask. He stays still not looking up. "Austin?" I say a little louder.

"Wha—oh uh, yes?"  He looks up and flutters his eyelashes.

"I'm going home at five, and do you mind telling me about Olivia?" I quiet down on the second part.

"Okay. And sure I'll tell you about her," he says. "Olivia. Blonde hair, blue eyes, absolutely beautiful. Stunning."

Yeah I get it beautiful. I mentally roll my eyes.

"She went to my school and asked me to the dance. I said yes, mainly because she was popular and I was not. I didn't find an interest in her. Well not yet. So we went to the dance I was in a tux she in a dress. So we went to the dance and durning the end of a song, she kissed me. That was my first kiss. She asked me to be her boyfriend. I said yes. That's when I started liking her. She took me to her house and apparently she druged me in my tea, or put sleeping medicine in their I don't know. I don't know why she just disappeared. I never saw her again. I tried texting her and calling but she never answered. I loved her. And that's why I'm so apologetic to you. I don't want to loose you. To her I never apologized. I was a brat."

My heart sinks when he says loved. I don't know why it hurt but I guess I was, jealous. Or I felt bad for him.

"Oh, well I'm here and I would never do that to you," I sit next to him on the bed and push him down. I lay next to him and we fall asleep.

-

My ringtone goes off as I wipe my eyes. I take my phone out of my pocket and answer it.

"Hey were coming. I called you a million times, why weren't you picking up?" Harry asks.

"I was sleeping." I yawn.

"Okay Rosey get packed up. Love you," Harry kisses into the phone and hangs up.

I climb out of bed and make my way to my bag.

Once I finish packing I shake Austin.

"Austin I have to go. I-I love you,"  I ment those three words. He meaned he world to me even if we'll be apart. When he didn't wake up I just kissed his cheek. I exited his house and a few minutes later the boys pulled up.

-

Hehe so I was reading comments last night and one or more of you want Austin to be he bad guy. Well sorry to disappoint you but you'll figure out whos bad. And if you have figured it out, you are a genius.

xx brunettewbu