Dads, meet Austin

"Uh, look. Austin, I like you and all but isn't this sudden?" I ask setting down my cup.

"Yes but I really like you," he replies.

"Why? Why do you like me?" I cross my arms.

"Well your nice and pretty," he smiles.

"That's what I thought," I sigh. I'm just joking with him. I'm gonna date him I'm just teasing.

"What is that supposed to mean?" He asks.

"It means that I'm not dating you." I take a sip of my drink.

Austin sighs looking down at his lap.

"I'm kidding," I giggle.

"What?" He looks up.

"I wanna date you. I was just messing with you," I laugh.

"Really!" Austin's eyes light up. I nod and he jumps out of his seat and hugs me tight.

"I love you. I love you. I lo-"

"Okay big boy. That's enough," I push him away.

"Sorry. Thank you," Austin smiles.

"Welcome. Now, can your mom drop me off at my house?" I ask.

"Yeah, can I come over too?" Austin rubs the back of his neck.

"Well, my dads want to meet you so, I guess."

"Dads?" He questions.

Oh shit. I forgot to tell him. He's probably gonna break up with me. Ugh.

"Uh, about that. I have gay parents," I bite my lip expecting him to make fun of me.

"Babe its fine.  I have two moms." Austin grabs my hand. "Come on. I'll call my mom and we'll go to your house."

"Okay," we go hand in hand out the door and he calls his mum.

-

"Thanks Mrs. Park," I say climbing out of Austin's mum's car.

"Anytime dear. And I love your accent," she smiles. Oh my gosh. That reminds me. I'm only here for a few weeks. Or months. I don't know. Well I'm not telling him now.

Oops.

"Come on." I drag Austin up the stairs. Once we get to the apartment door I twist the nob but its locked.

"Hold on," I grab my phone and unlock it.

Me: hey open the door now

After five minutes they don't answer. They must be doing the nasty. I shiver at the thought.

"I'm sorry their probably—ew. Nevermind," I sudder.

"Oh," Austin looks down at his feet.

I pound my fist on the door hoping they can hear it.

"Harry! Louis! Open the door!" I yell. When they don't answer I kick the door.

"If they dont-" Austin gets interrupted by the door opening.

"Sorry guys we were making vanilla ice cream," Harry says cockly. My jaw drops and Austing laughs.

"That is discussing just let us in." I push past Harry dragging Austin behind me.

"Where's Louis I want you guys to meet Austin." I smile. Austin sits on the couch and I sit next to him. Harry eyes us.

"Hey Lou!" Harry's shouts. "Rose wants us to meet her freind." Harry's says friend in a sick way. He better not be an over protective dad.

"Okay hold on!" Louis shouts back.

"He must be changing," I whisper to Austin. He laughs.

"What's so funny boy?" Harry says in a deep voice. He's acting like an actual mean father.

"N-nothing sir," Austin sits up strait and folds his hands in his lap.

"I'm messing with you," Harry laughs. Austin breaths out and slouches slightly again.

Louis walks out and smiles. "So, is this Austin?"

"Yes. Louis, Harry, meet Austin,"

•••
Yeah I know I haven't updated in a WEEK or less idk but I'm so sorry

Im studying for exams which is in a few weeks and ugh

I don't wanna do it.

Hopefully this long chapter filled up for the time I have been gone

xx brunettewbu