Picnic's and Past's

A/N: Louis's and Harrys story's are made up just to clarify. Enjoy!

(P.S. sorry for not updating I have been really busy)

xx brunettewbu

•••

The scene in front of me was a swing set. Now I guess your thinking, Rose swing sets are lame why is it so interesting? Well, not only was it a swing set but in front of it was a red and white checkered pattern blanket, a picnic basket, candles, and a small cupcake that says,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!

With a candle.

"Guys," I laugh. I swear I would be crying right now, but I learned over the years how to contol my tears and emotions.

"What?" Harry chuckles.

"This is beautiful, and an awesome birthday picnic!" I turn and hug both of them hard.

"Your welcome Angel. Now let's eat!" Louis laughs.

"Your just like Niall," I laugh.

"Um, I'm English and I am not a short leprechaun, don't tell Niall though." Louis panics.

"I won't." I smile.

We walk over to the blanket and Harry lights the candle while Louis unpacks the food. I sit and watch them carefully.

"We didn't know what you liked so we just got what you like from Nandos." Harry says.

"That's fine. Thank you guys so so much. I haven't had a birthday in months, well years. My parents never really cared much about party's." I look at my thumbs.

They couldn't ever afford one.

"I'm not forcing you to tell us but can you tell us what happened in your past? Well tell you what happened in our past," Louis asks grabbing my hand. I look up at him. He has a soft smile on his face. Then I feel my self nod.

"Well...okay first things first don't judge me if I cry," I laugh.

"We won't," they chorus. I chuckle and look down.

"Well, I was born. My parents were sick rich. We lived in a mansion for twelve years.  Then my dad was in a bar playing poker, I was there with him, and he lost. A lot. He played every night and got drunk. After a long time of loosing every round, we lost most of our money. W-we couldn't pay rent. I lost the awesome life I had. Then we were moved out onto the street. after about a month they decided that they couldn't r-raise me properly. So they p-put me in there," by the end i was sobbing.

"Rose," Harry says covering his mouth with his hands.

"Baby girl," Louis crawls over to me and puts me in his lap.

"I-I'm sorry for cry-crying," I say in between hiccups. "I just miss t-them so m-much."

"Well, my story," Louis smiles. "It's actually not that good. Considering the awesome life I have now. My mum and dad got divorced and i chose my dad. But he beat me so I went to court and lived with my mum and sisters. And we lived in a ratty old house. Until I became famous. Then she moved into a actual house with my four sisters. But before that I auditioned for the X-Factor. My mum secretly had a stash of money for my college but she said I could just launch my singing career." Louis explains.

"That's no where worse." I laugh.

"You should hear mine," Harry says. I nod for him to continue. "Okay. Well when I was only three, my parents split. My mum took me and my sister Gemma and I didn't seen my dad since. I found out years later when I was twelve that he died. I was upset. My mum wouldn't allow Gemma or I near there. I was devastated. Then I was sixteen and I joined the X-Factor and I met the lads. Well Simon put us together. And, ya. I remember meeting Lou in the loo. Ha, get it?"

Harry laughs at his joke while Louis laughs dryly.

"Your surgery is tomorrow." Louis brushes my hair. Tomorrow is Wednesday

"I know. But on the bright side I get to eat lots of ice cream!" I giggle.

"Did you just gi-"

"Shut up," I growl at Harry. He throws his hands up in the air and looks away. The rest of the after noon we ate Nandos and talked.