Your Scary When Your Angry

The girl to the side or above is what Rose looks like :)

And thank you for 2k reads ily

xx brunettewbu

-

"Rose I got the pads you need. The boys are still here though, I just snuck out," Harry says, barging in.

"Harry next time please knock," I groan. He nods and hands me the bag of pads. I lock the door behind me when I reach the bathroom. My pants were pulled down and the pad was placed. The pants were pulled back up and I walked out. "Why didn't you help me? I mean you have a sister don't you?"

"Yeah but she's older and my mum helped her. She didn't want me 'involved'." He chuckles. I nod.

"Okay, well can I go downstairs?" I ask.

"I don't know, can you?" Harry sasses. I roll my eyes and walk downstairs. The boys clink glasses and drink the liquid. Two out of the four made a face, so they were probably drinking. I attempted to not be seen but Niall yelled my name. I squeeze my eyes shut sighing.

"H-hey Rose!" Niall slurs. Oh yay, a drunk Irish leprechaun.

"Hi," I shighly wave. Liam looks at me and sets down his drink.

"Rose we need to talk." Liam says sternly. I roll my eyes and head into the living room. He follows. "Look I'm sorry for breaking your wrist, why won't you forgive me?" He says.

"Because you deserve it." I look away. Liam sighs.

"I know, but you need to know that i am truly, madly, deeply, sorry." Liam laughs.

"This isn't funny," I snap. He just laughs more. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because truly, madly, deeply is one of our song names," Liam says. I nod and walk out. "Rose."

"What?!" I yell. Liam widens his eyes. He sighs and backs away and heads to the door. He exits.

"Whats up with Li?" Zayn asks, making me jump.

"God Zayn, don't do that." I hold my hand to my chest.

"I didn't mean to," He says. I laugh and walk into the kitchen. I grab my snack and turn around. Lips touch mine. My eyes shoot open and Niall is the one in front of me. I try to pry him off but he only holds me tighter. I slap his cheek and he releases.

"Niall!" I scream. He laughs.

"Whats going on here?" Harry asks, a hint of anger in his voice. Zayn whispers to Harry. He balls his fists up at his sides. Harry runs towards me and Niall. Louis pulls him back but he struggles out of Lou's grip. Zayn runs in front of Harry pushing him back. Louis steps in front of Zayn taking Harry in his grip. Lou wraps his hands around Harry's waist and whispers something that calms him down. Harry nods and walks upstairs sending a glare to Niall. Niall flutters his fingers and mumbles a 'bye.' I run after Harry.

"Harry?" I call.  He slams his door. "Harry." I knock then open the door.

"What, Rose? What do you need?" He says, rather harsh.

"I-I just wanted to check on you. Your scary when you angry." I tell him. Harry chuckles, sliding his shirt over his head. He remains shirtless.

"Yeah, I've have a over protective side that was formed when Gemma was being bullied. And when her ex called her names." Harry says. I nod. "Turn around."

"Okay." I turn and hear a zipper go down. I make a noise and Harry chuckles. "You done?" I ask.

"Yeah," he replies. I turn back around. Harry ruffles his hair and walks over to me. He takes a seat. Harry's sweats hang low on his hips. Yes, he has no shirt. He might be my dad but he's really attractive.