Early Release

Unfortunately it was Monday and we didn't get time to adopt Jessica last night. I was sad but I could wait. Right now we were in homeroom and Julie and her possy were laughing and always looking at me. I don't give a fuck.

"Attention class!" Mr. Matthews shouts. We all dart out attention on him. "Today is early release and every class is twenty minutes. Homeroom is ten so enjoy your time. Also your getting out at 12:50."

I pull out my phone and sent a quick text to Lou.

Me: its early release today pick me up at 12:50 plz x

Dad: okay love ;)

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. None of my friends were in my AA and that sucked. I sat alone in the back.  Everyone ignored me but I can't blame them. I'm surprised everyone isn't swooning over me begging for autographs from the boys. Or to hang out with them.

The bell rang and we all rushed out the door. I reached my locker and grabbed my math binder and a pencil. I entered Mr. Coles room and take my seat.

"Alright guys, today we don't have much time so were just going to do a easy worksheet and after that you can talk." He says, handing out the worksheet. Wow. Multiplying fractions? This is easy stuff.

1. ⅔×¾=_

6/12 which simplifies to 1/2. Psh easy.

I finished the worksheet in less than five minutes and I walked over and sat next to Chloe.

"That one is ⅔." I tell her.

"Thanks." She says filling in the answer. That was the last answer so she turned it in than sat back down. "So what's up?"

"Nothing." I say. She nods.

"Are you with Brandon?" She blurts. My eyes widen.

"What? No." I shake my head.

"You guys would be cute together. Come on,'' Chloe says. I frown.

"Yeah right. He doesn't even like me." I say. But if he did I would totally take a shot. I just...don't think I'm in the position for a boyfriend. But maybe I am...

"Come on! The way he looks at you, the nice jesters, and how he risked getting beat up. He likes you. Big time," Chloe interrupts my thoughts. I roll my eyes.

"Well if he does he'd ask me out." I say. She laughs. "What?"

"You can't just wait for-" she gets cut off at the bell. "I'll talk to you at lunch."

When I entered Mrs. Carrol's class I took my seat next to Brandon and started to work on the bell ringer. He threw a pice of paper at me.

"Ow, what?" I whisper, not wanting Mrs. Carrol to hear. He nodded to the note and I opened it.

'Do you like me?
() yes         ()no

x B'

I smiled. I took my pencil and checked yes. I crumbled it up and threw it at his head and continued on the bell ringer. I heard him do a small 'yes'. I chuckled.

When it was lunch I sat with Brandon, Chloe, and Kathryn. Brandon sat extra close to me. It kind of freaked me out but he was happy.

"Hey, can we go to the movies tonight?" He whispers. I chuckle.

"If my dads say yes," I smile.

"Okay. Are we a.....couple?" He asks. My eyes widen.

"I-I don't know actually. Yes? No? Maybe?" I shake my head. Thank god Chloe and Kathryn were in their own world.

"Okay," he looks down and opens his chips. I frown.

"B, I didn't say we weren't. I'm just not sure. Depends on how tonight turns out." I rub his shoulder. He tenses at first but relaxes under my touch.

"Ok love birds. Don't be touching until your 18," the girls giggle. I roll my eyes. Like we would go there anytime soon.

-
Hey guys!!!

I'm sorry I didn't update sooner I have been to lazy and I had writer's block for a while but I'm good now.

So what do you guys think, Randon or Raustin? And if you have a better ship name for one of them then just tell me.

xx brunettewbu