Okay, The Plan Is...RUN

"Hello?" I call.

"In here Rose," a voice from the kitchen says. I nod and walk to the kitchen. "Hello Rose."

"Um, who are you?" I ask.

"I'll tell you later. But for now, your going to be staying here. And never leaving," The girl giggles. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. Huh, it would be funny if it was Olivia.

"Okay?" I say. She gets off the counter and walks towards me. This could possibly be the scariest moment in my life. She's just backing me up to a wall and smirking. I mean, that's freaking creepy. The girl grips my shirt in her fist.

"Just stay here, and when I let you out, stay away from—" she gets cut off by me kneeing her in the gut. She releases her grip and falls on the foor crying. Ha, wimp. I decided to make a run for it. Luckily the man wasn't by the door anymore.

"Get her!" Shouts the girl. I run out of the house. Well I'm screwed. I have no way of getting home. And, are we even in LA any more?

I run to the car and get in it. Stupid idiot left his keys in the car. I start the car and turn it around. I drive a little slopply down the road. The road didn't have any other lanes so I guess I was good. I looked to the side and found a phone. I pulled into a small grass patch and grabbed the phone. No password. I swipe it open and go to the keypad. I start dialing 9-1-1 and pressing call.

"This is LA police what is your emergency?" A lady asks.

"Uh, well I was just captured by a man and taken to a abandoned house where a girl around fourteen or fifteen threatened me. I escaped by driving. Now I'm calling you." I explain.

"Okay. Do you know where you are?" She asks.

"No. I just kind of drived down the road."

"Okay I'll set a GPS signal to your phone. Well be there soon just stay tight." The lady explains.

"Okay, thank you very much." I fiddle with the phone as it starts to slip from my ear.

"Your welcome." We say our goodbyes and I hang up. For the next hour I just sit in the seat. The police haven't come yet so I'm bored out of my mind. Maybe he has games on his phone. I open it and find no apps.

A few minutes later, tapping interrupts my thought. I look up and see a cop. A smile speeds across my face I unlock the door and hug her.

"Thank you, thank you thank you, so so much!" I squeal.

"Okay kid just get in the car." She pushes me off of her and I walk to the police car.

-

"Okay, do you know your parents numbers?" Officer Shelly asks.

"Um. I know one of there's," I say. Louis is the one, he always called me more than Harry.

"Here's the phone just dial the number then hit the green button." She explains. I nod and dial. A few rings later someone picks up.

"Hello?" Louis asks.

"Lou! Its Rose! I need you to come down to the police station near Walmart."

"What did you do?" His voice was stern.

"Nothing, just come down here!" I hang up and  give the phone back.  I thank her. She welcomes me and walks out of the office.

"Baby what happened! Why are you going to. jail!" Harry says. I widen my eyes and hug them. Tears fall out of my eyes

as the boys hold me.

"She said she was captured." Officer Shelly says. "She escaped in a car, which isn't leagal for you to be driving. But she's here now, ingured a little but okay."

"Is your wrist okay?" Louis asks. Wow I totally forgot I had a cast on and that it was broken.

"Yeah, I just got slapped and I think punched." I sniff. Harry picks me up and carrys me on his hip. 

"Were not leaving with out you ever again. Either taking you with us or leaving you with one of the boys." Louis says. I nod and fall asleep in Harry's arms.

-

I bet you didn't see that coming. But I know Rose escaped early but I thought that  it could be different with her escaping like a few mnutes early, unlike in some other books he/she stays there and doesn't leave.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ily

xx brunettewbu