Heart Break Boy

"Rose? Can we talk?" Mr. Cole asks. I nod sitting back down in my seat. "Your failing my class."

"What?" I gasp. I thought I was good at math!

"Don't worry. Its just I see your having trouble on algebraic expressions. If you need a tutor I can get the highest grade student to." Mr. Cole says. I nod.

"That would be a pleasure Mr. Cole. Anything else?" I ask him. He shakes his head. I nod, gather my things, and walk out heading to my locker.

Every class was boring. I now had tutoring at the end of the day. 

I sit down in the library and wait for whoever it could be. The door opens and I snap my head that way. Austin enters. Disappointed I wait longer.

"Ready for tutoring?" Austin asks. My eyes widened.

"Wait so y-your my tutor? How?" I start to babble.

"I'm good at math. Mr. Cole said that I had to help you out on algebraic expressions." He smiles. I nod. "Then let's do this. Do one through five thandhand it back to me."

I nod and start on my sheet. None if this makes sense to me. I mean what is 6a?

"I just don't get it. How are we supposed to know what the letter is?" I ask Austin.

"You look at the key. Look, if a is seven and b is nine and c is one-third then you solve the problems below. Like number one. 8b. That means you multiply eight times nine." Austin explains.

"Oh." I say. I finished the work in about seven minutes. I kind of got it but at the same time I didn't. Plus its very distracting when Austin bites his lip. God he's so hot. Rose. Your with B. Snap out of it!

I can have a crush while I have a boyfriend.

NO YOU CAN'T!

I mentally roll my eyes and continue on the second worksheet he gave me. This was actually kind of easy.

When tutoring was over I gathered my stuff and headed to the exit of the library.

"Wait, Rose. Can I come over later?" Austin asks. He grips my arm and spins me around.

"Look Austin. I'm basically cheating on Brandon! We almost...did it." I whisper. No one can hear this or I'm screwed.

"No I ment as a tutor." He laughs. I feel my cheaks heat but I nod. "Alright I'll be over by five."

I got home around four forty-five. I changed into sweats and a tee. I had a bunch of homework so I decided to get comfy. The doorbell rang and I heard Harry yell, "I'll get it!"

Feet pounded up my stairs making it easy to hear. Austin. I lean down and pull out my math binder from my backpack.

"Nice boobs." He says. I look up and see that my shirt was revealing my breasts. My hair was up in a pony making them easy to see.

"I thought we were tutoring. Not studying my boobs in heath." I joke. Austin chuckles.

"Well I was joking when I said we could tutor. I just wanted to hang out." He says. I knew it. Austin really wants me.

He walks over to me and kiss is my jaw, making his way down. I was frozen. Austin opened my legs up and stood in between them. I push him off.

"Austin I have a boyfriend. We can't do this." I say. He sighs.

"Rose, you don't understand. Brandon doesn't love you." He says. I shake my head. Of course he does. He said so.

"Yes he does. You don't know what your talking about." I snap.

"Really? Watch this." Austin pulls out his phone and hands it to me pressing play on the screen.

"So you went out at a expensive restaurant? And they paid! Dude that's awesome!"  I'm guessing Brandon's friend says, high fiving him.

"Yeah, I'm planning on breaking up with her soon. She is so stuck up." Brandon says. I cover my mouth. Why would he say that? I'm not stuck up! "I'm planning on doing it when we go out together. She'll never knowPlus we haven't even kissed!"

The video stopped. I didn't realize I was crying until Austin pulled me into a hug. I let everything out. The door opened and the boys enter.

"Austin what the hell did you do?" Harry yells. Austin turns around.

"No Mr. Styles, it wasn't me. It was Brandon," Austin says. "Here watch this."

Harry clenches his jaw and almost breaks the phone. I take the phone and sent the video to my phone. I then text it to Brandon.

Me: http://video.gtd/p/zIOoGMNKKx/  WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Brandon: how did u see that??

Me: Austin showed it to me were over

Austin pulls me into a hug and kisses my cheek. "Everything is going to be okay babe." He says. I lean into him and cry.

-

AWW POOR ROSE how many Randon shippers are out there??

#teamrandon

Or

#teamraustin

I'm personally on team raustin bc lyfe. What do you guys think? Should Rose get back with Austin or just not be with anyone?

ALSO ONLY 6 CHAPTERS TILL THE END.

Im going to go love you guys!!

xx brunettewbu