First Day Jitters

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

The sound of my alarm clock went off. I groaned and slapped the snooze button. I wince as I realized that I hit it with my broken wrist. Today was Monday AKA the first day of school. Well for me. Louis spent everyday over reacting and getting me books, binders, pencils, a backpack etc. I slipped out of the bed and walked into my closet. Grabbing my brown V-neck, blue jeans, and a marble type jacket, as well as some combats. I changed and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, hair, did makeup and walked out.

"Morning. Ready for you first day?" Harry asks. I sit down at the bar.

"Eh, kind of." I say. Harry hands me a glass of orange juice and I take a sip.

"Well, Louis is packing your bag. Here's your pancake." He hands me a plate of pancakes as well as syrup and butter. "Louis will drive you and get you settled in, yada yada yada, then I'll be there to pick you up."

"Okay," I pour the syrup onto the pancakes and eat.

When I was done Louis and I got in the car and drove off. We arrived at the school, really early must I say.

"Lou, aren't we here a little early?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Yeah but you need to be here early. Just get all the stuff. Also your locker shelf is in your backpack as well as a few pictures of the boys and you, some pencil holders, and other locker stuff."

"Thanks Lou.  Do I have to go in alone?" I ask him. Louis shakes his head.

"No, I'm walking in with you." He says.

We walk into the middle school. It was like a ghost town in here. The only people here were the secretary, teachers and the principal. No students.

"Hi, um this is Rose Tomlinson-Styles, she's new." Louis hesitates.

"Ah, Rose. We need last name, just so we can choose her AA. Then we can let her go " The secretary says.

"Okay. I need to call my boyfriend real quick." He sighs. Even though they were engaged (remember the photo in the 2nd chapter) they did not enjoy saying fiance.

"Hey, Haz which name should we use for Ro's school? You sure? Okay, love you. Bye." Louis hangs up and tells the lady Tomlinson.

-

Don't you hate being the new girl/boy in school and everyone looks at you? That's what I'm going through. I mean, when the fans look at me its different but when actual people look, it kinda hurts. They have, disgusted looks.. I opened my locker, whick I already set up, and grabbed my second period binder for—crap I forgot. I pulled put my schedule.

AA—Mr. Matthews
Math—Mr. Cole
Science—Mrs. Carrol
Civics—Mrs. Adams
P.E.—Coach Griffins
English—Mrs. Jacobs
Art—Mrs. Cannon
Elective—Drama

Science. Least favorite. I grab the binder and make my way to class. The bell rings slightly after. Mrs. Carrol makes her way in and places some books on the desk. She is a thin, tall, pretty lady. She has blue eyes, brown hair, and wears casual clothes.

"Ah, you must be Rose." I nod. "Class, this is Rose...Tomlinson." To find my last name she had to look on a sheet. "She's a new student. Rose why don't you sit next to Brandon?"

Here we go.