He's Mine

"Okay, there's Harry's car," I point. Brandon was coming home with me to study and do the project for science. We had to create a poster of the Periodic Table of Elements. He had outlined it but we need to color and label. "Come on."

I grab Brandon's hand and we run to the car but stop in our tracks as someone calls my name.

"Hay Rose! Looky over here!" Julie calls. She bobs her hand up and down then moves to the side. There two girls that are kicking Kathryn. Chloe is being held back by boys and screaming.

"Kathryn!" I drop Brandon's hand and run to her. Some guy grabs my waist and holds me back. I struggle in his arms.

Julie walks up to me and says:

"Why are you with him? He's mine."

"Who are you talking about?" I breathe.

"Brandon."

I was stunned. My eyes widened. She liked him? He's not even popular. Well not that I know of. Before I know it pain is felt on my right cheek and I am dropped. Julie kicks me hard then runs off as well as everyone else. They climb into the car and drive off.

"Rose!" Louis calls. I hear thumping of feet running towards me. Harry picks me up.

"Brandon..." I mumble. My vision goes blurry but the last thing I see is Brandon fighting on of the guys that apparently stayed for the fight.

-

"Rose? Rose you up?" Someone says. My eyes flutter open and a blonde is standing there. Not Brandon. Niall.

"Is she up?" Another voice asks. Zayn.

"Yeah, I think. Is Brandon up?" Niall asks.

"I'll check with the lads," Zayn says. He walks out and I sit up.

"Ni?" I rub my head.

"Yes munch?" He smiles.

"My cheek hurts." I groan. He pulls me into his lap. I snuggle up to his chest.

"Brandon is still asleep," Zayn says. "You wanna see him babe?"

"Yeah I guess." I hold my cheek while Niall carries me downstairs. Brandon lay on the couch, ice pack to his eye and his face shades of purple and blue. Forming bruises line his legs and arms.

"Oh my god," I gasp. Harry, Louis, and Liam all snap toward me and the other boys.

"Baby girl you okay?" Harry asks, getting off his knees. He takes me from Niall's arms and hold me in his.

"Better. Is Brandon okay?" I ask.

"I don't know. He hasn't been conscious for two hours. He got hit pretty bad." Harry says. I sigh. Crawling out of Harry's arms I walk over to Brandon and kiss his lips. I feel his lips move against mine and I pull away.

"Hey." I breathe.

"Hey." He is so beautiful, I mean damn.

"Um, PDA." Niall scoffs. I roll my eyes and hug Brandon. He hugs me back. The boys all 'awe'(except Niall).

-
That was a fun chapter to write. And I want to say that Rose did get hurt in her broken wrist but she's gonna get it off either next chapter or sooner.

Kay ilysm guys :)

xx brunettewbu