Back To School

"Hey! You missed science today. We got an A on the project." Brandon beams. He walks up to the table and sat down. He still has bruises and cuts, but they're healing.

"Yes!" I high five Brandon.

"So I needed to ask you something. Will y-" Brandon was cut off as the bell rings, signaling for us to go to our next class.

"Hey, tell me later. See ya later B."

"B?" He chuckles. I nod and make my way to my locker. As soon as I grab my books my locker slams. Low and behold the devil of all populars. Julie.

"Hello sweetie! Did you enjoy your little, uh, beat?" She giggles. I roll my eyes.

"What do you want Julie?"

"Oh, nothing," she says.

"Okay, and why are you being mean to me? What have I done." She laughs and waves her hand.

"Oh sweetie-"

"Call me sweetie one note time and I'll slap you." I threatened.

"Meow. Any who, your with Brandon. Stay away or your gonna have more trouble then your ever gonna expect." That girl can go to preppy to evil in two seconds.

"Sorry but, he's one of my best friends." I say. I start to walk to Mrs. Jacobs class and Julie scoffs in defeat and walks away.

-

I waited for Harry's car to pull up but after ten minutes it never did. I huffed. I decided to send a text.

Me: where r u!!??

After a few minutes he answers back.

Harry: sorry had a meeting be there in a few xx

I huffed and sat on the curb. What was I gonna do? First Austin, then Julie, and now Brandon? I mean B's not doing anything wrong but fucking Julie is all like 'you gotta stay away from him blah blah blah'. Maybe...oh here's a good plan. I should date Brandon just to piss Julie off! Great idea Rose. But then you would be using him. True. But I do kinda like him. Also what was he trying to tell me? Will you what?

The sound of tiers stopping on pavemnt break my thoughts. I look up and there's Louis' car. I thought Harry was picking me up.

"Hey, I thought harry was picking me up." I ask Lou.

"Harry has to talk to Simon." Lou huffs. He looks angry. I know something that will work.

"Dad, why are you upset though? It's just a talk," I tell him. He stops in motion at my words.

"Dad?"' He smiles. I put on my I don't know what your talking about face. "Y-you just called me dad!"

"No I didn't." I'm trying not to burst into smiles.

"Oh my baby girl called me dad!" He yells.

"Fine I did. But let's surprise Haz when he gets home. He'll be daddy." Lou nods and we drive off.

-
Hey guys so...

ROSE CALLED LOU DAD AHHH she was just planning in her head to say it. But she's gonna start to call them dad and daddy. Lou is dad and Haz is daddy just to clear it up

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR 5K READS ILYSM

:) I'll update if this chapter gets 5 votes and 5 comments. :)

xx brunettewbu