What Happens In A Coffee Shop?

I wake up to a vibration on my hand. I flutter my eyes open and see a message.

Austin: hey I was wondering if u wanted to hang out

I unlock my phone and reply back to him. I need a password on here. Eh, I'll ask Harry later.

Me: um let me ask be right back

Austin: just say brb it means be right back

Me: okay haha brb then

I turn of my phone and lazily walk to the boys' room. I knock lightly then barge my way in.

"Hey can i-" I widen my eyes. "EW OH MY GOSH!"

They were having a really bheated make out session.

Harry and Louis move away from each other and I cover my eyes from seeing anymore. This is literally the most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my entire life. They were half naked too. I shiver.

"W-what do you n-need?" Louis says in embarrassment.

"I wanted to know if I could hang out with Austin." I bite my lip.

"Wait. Whos Austin?" Harry asks.

"He's a guy I met in Walmart yesterday."

"Hm. Where?" Louis asks.

"Hold on."

Me: where r we going?

A few moments later he replies.

Austin: a coffee shop or mall whatever you like ;)

I smile. "He said either the mall or a coffee shop."

"I guess," Louis shrugs.

"Louis! We don't know the guy. We have to go with her. Or at least let her bring him over sometime." Harry says.

"I think its fine babe. Go have fun. But his mum or dad has to pick you up and drop you off."

"Got it. Thanks!" I would hug them but..no.

I rush out of the room and jump on my bed. I squeal.

Me: how about  the coffee shop?

Austin: okay do u need a ride?

Me: yes please

Austin: okay my mom will pick u up and take us to a coffee shop

Me: ok talk to you later

Austin: bye xx

I lock my phone and get ready. I throw on a white flowy-ish top, dark blue skinny jeans, and brown combat boots as well as a brown and grey jacket. It was fall, so. (Outfit is to the side or up depends where your reading) I do a light make up with my Naked 3 pallet and nude lipstick.

-

"Thank mom. I'll call you when were ready to be picked up." Austin says to his mum.

"Thanks Mrs.?" I start, wanting to know her last name.

"Mrs. Park. But you can call me Linda or Mrs. Linda." she smiles.

"Okay, Mrs. Linda," I smile.

"Bye hun." She waves us off.

Austin and I climb out of the car. I slide my phone into my pocket, and we walk into a coffee shop. A place called Starbucks actually.

"Here we are," Austin shoves his hands in his pockets.

"It smells really good in here," I laugh.

"Yeah, this is my favorite place to get coffee. I also come here to just think," he says. "Come on let's get our drinks."

"Um, funny thing. I have never had Starbucks," I bite my lip.

"What? Really? You haven't lived yet girl." Austin drags me to the counter and orders two drinks.

"Austin and Rose." Says a lady. She hands Austin the Dink's and we walk to a table.

"Here. I got you a small vanilla bean frappuccino."

"Thanks. What did you get?" I ask taking a sip. "Woah this is good."

"Ha, ya. I got a pumpkin spice frappuccino," he says.

"Cool."

I wonder if he likes me. Its super awkward though. He sips on his drink and stares at me. I blush.

"There's no need to blush baby,"Austin cooes. He takes his hand and brushes it over mine. My cheeks flush even harder.

"B-baby?" I stutter.

"Yeah. Why not. And I was wondering. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"