Valentine's Day Dinner

I was back at school and it was awkward because Austin came to this school and the tension between him and Brandon was horrible. I feel bad because I was cheating on Brandon. Austin and I didn't 'do it', we just had a heated make out session that ALMOST resulted into that. Thankfully my phone rang. But it was Brandon who called.

"So I want to take you out tomorrow. Since its Valentines day." Brandon says playing with my fingers. It was at the car rider ramp. We were waiting for Harry. I have to take Brandon home because his mum is busy.

"Uh, sure." I was dozed out. Thinking about Austin. And Brandon.

"Rose, what's wrong?" He says, a hint of worry in his voice. I shake my head.

"I'm fine." No I'm not.

"Rose, I know you better. Something's wrong and as your boyfriend I want to know," Brandon says. I roll my eyes.

"I'm okay, just...thinking," I tell him. He frowns, and let's go of my hands.

"Your dads here," he grumbles. Does he know that I was thinking about Austin?! Shit.

The ride to B's was really quiet. I just don't know what to do. I don't know if I want to be with Brandon or Austin. Its so hard. Bandon would hate me if I broke up with him and went with Austin.

"Rose!" Harry snaps in my face. I blink and turn towards him. We were at my house.

"What?" I ask.  He shakes his head. "Fine don't tell me." I get out of the car and go inside. It was Friday and tomorrow is Valentines day. Thank you Simon for giving me a weeks preparation for the tour. Simon moved it to next week on Tuesday so I have had a week to pack. Three whole bags. To be honest even though I have a boyfreind, I still hate Valentines Day. Your just waisting money on someone. Never celebrated it either.

"Hey baby, since we have a few more days till the tour and tomorrow is Valentines day, were taking you out for dinner. Brandon can come if you want." Harry says. I nod and look out the window.

"Do I have to wear something fancy?" I ask Harry, turning my head. He shrugs.

"A dress, of course but nothing to fancy," he says.

-

It was a few minutes until the dinner and I was almost ready. I was wearing a white strapless dress where it cuts off at mid thigh and flows in the back. Following the dress I have silver flats. My makeup was soft and I wore a necklace that my dad's gave me. It was a small gild circle with a 'R' on it. The boys gave it to me today when I got home.

*At The Restaurant*

We had just arrived and the restaurant was way to fancy for me. Brandon and I decided that this could be our 'date'. He interlocked hands with me as we walked through the paparazzi. They were yelling and screaming questions (as always). Brandon wasn't used to this so he was at the verge of a panic attack. Once we got inside Brandon pulled me into a hug.

"How are you used to this?" He chuckles. I hug Brandon back.

"I don't know. Fame I guess. Plus its been almost a year, kinda have gotten used to it." I reply pulling away and following my dad's to our table. 

-
Happy Valentine's day! So this is just a miner filler and I have some news.

I have decided this book will end at 50-55 chapters. Probably 50 and I NEED a title!! Its either going to be ABLS2 or Living With Larry Stylinson or Trouble With The Stylinsons, Idk.

Well hope u had a great V-Day haha love you guys :)

xx brunettewbu