I Can't Believe It

I was in the hospital in like a second. I don't even know what's going on. Louis is over in the corner pacing, and Harry is trying to calm him down. I am just laying in a hospital bed, a nurse and a doctor examining me.

"Boys? May I talk to you outside?" The doctor asks. The boys nod and follow him outside the room.

"Don't worry. Your okay,"  the nurse smiles. I fake a smile back.

"What happened back there? Why did i throw up?" I ask her.

"I don't know. Ask doctor Reynolds." She says. No way the boys will hear me. I think. I at look my arm. An IV tube. Along with tape and cotton balls. The door opens and Louis is pale. Like a ghost. Harry embraced him in a hug.

"May I tell her, or do you want to?" Doctor Reynolds ask.

"You can," Louis mumbles.

"Rose you threw up because you punctured a blood cell when you were asleep and your adenoids and tonsils will have to be removed because you have had strep throat a lot." He explains.

No words come out. Mainly because i don't want to talk in front of the boys.

"When do you want her surgery? We can do Monday or Wednesday," Doctor Reynolds asks.

"Wednesday will be fine," Harry says.

-

When we get back to the flat I just lay on the couch not talking (as usual).

"Babe you want ice cream?" Harry asks. He walks over  and sits next to me and rubs my back.

I nody head yes and he smiles.

"What kind?" Harry asks. I look at him like he's stupid. "Oh right, um..here."

Harry gets up and grabs a piece of paper and a pen. He hands it to me and I swirl my finger telling him to turn. He does what I motion and I pit the paper on his back and write on it. It says, Take me with you. He lifts up once I'm done and reads it.

"If I'm taking you, you have to talk instead of write. I won't tell Lou," he whispers the last part.

I think then nod. I have warmed up to Harry a little but not completely.

I still can't trust him. Its only been two days.

"Let's go," Harry jogs down from the stairs. How did he get up there then back here in such little time? Must have dozed off. I nod and we head to the car, on our way to get some ice cream.

•••

Okay so I got my first vote on this story by
@taytommo1991. Thank you so here's a shout out.

xx brunettewbu