Studying Sadness

So Kathryn came over after school to help me with Civics. I didn't understand one bit.

"Okay write about the Declaration of Independence in your notebook. Then do the work sheet Mrs. Adams assigned." Kathryn says. Her favorite subject was Civics so this was easy for her to be helping me.

"Okay." When I finished everything I checked my phone. No messages. I haven't talked or heard from Austin in almost two weeks. I decided to text him.

Me: hey I'm worried y aren't we talking? I miss u :(

I set my phone down. "Okay, done?" Kathryn asks. I nod and look up at her. "Alrighty. We have a test Friday so we can study together. How about Wednesday?"

"Yeah, sure." I smile. She smiles back. Her phone dings and she darts her attention to it.

"Oh, its Chloe hold on." She gets off the couch and walks to the kitchen. My phone vibrates and I turn it on.

Austin: sorry but were over.

I blink and reread it over and over. How? What did I do? Tears brim at my eyes. I unlock my phone.

Me: why??

Austin: I like someone else and were dating get over it bitch

I cover my mouth and drop my phone. Kathryn walks back in. Tears fall.

"So I was talking to Chloe and—why are you crying?!" She gasps running over to me. I sniff and cry into her shoulder. She rubs my back and says, "Shh, Rose, Shh. Now, tell me what happened."

"M-My boyfriend broke u-up with me," I cry. She pulls me closer and whispers in my ear. "He called me a b-bitch."

"Aw, babe. What a jerk. Its okay, just be glad you have me. A shoulder to cry on. Where are Lou and Haz?" She asks, looking around.

"T-they went out," I sniff. She nods and lay me down on the couch.

"I'll grab the ice cream. Where do you keep the movies?"

-
This may not be long but I was thinking about Austin breaking up with her so that happened *checks off list* and I can't wait for the very end.

I just need to decide if there's going to be a sequel and I want you guys to decide that. If there's a sequel the end will have a cliff hanger *evil laugh*. If not it will be summed up at the end.

The end won't happen for a while though.

Okay leave your decisions here.

xx brunettewbu