Hanging With The Tomlinsons

"Okay, so he just broke up with you because you couldn't go to his house?" I laugh. Lotttie and I were in our own world talking about boys.

"Yes! It was so stupid. He thought I was lying though." She says sipping her lemon water.

"Girls, its time for lunch," Harry says piping his head through Lottie's door.

"Okay. Come on Rose." She says. We hop off her bed and walk downstairs. Everyone was sitting at a big dinning table. There was a platter of grilled cheese sandwiches and veggies. I was basically drroling. It all looked so good.

"Babe, what would you like to drink," Harry asks.

"Lemon water please," I say. Lottie got me obsessed with it now. "Thanks a lot Lottie, you got me obsessed with lemon water!" I punch her shoulder lightly and she laughs.

"Oh well," she says.

"So Rose, how is school?" Jay asks.

"Its okay. Nothing to hard." I take a bite into my grilled cheese.

"Good, good."

"So where are you heading for the first concert?" Fizzy asks.

"Sydney," Harry and Louis say at the same time. The both laugh.

When we finished lunch we decided that it was time to go home and start packing. Tomorrow we had to catch a plane to Sydney.

"Bye guys. I had a great time." I hug the girls.

"We had a blast with you Rose. Promise you'll visit again?" Daisy asks. I nodded.

"I promise." Phoebe claps and hugs me again.

"Come on love, we have to pack. Bye girls, love you bunches." Louis says. He hugs them. They all squeeze him.

"Where is my hug?" Jay jokes. Louis laughs and yhe y hug. Harry goes over and gives her a hug as well.  "Come over here Rose."

I give her a hug and then we leave. It was a fun day with them. I definitely want to go back.

-

"Alright! Finish up packing. We have...five hours to pack then off to sleep we go. Then to the airport. Paul is going to pick us up. We have to be up by seven thirty sharp." Louis explains. Harry and I nod and we all go seperate ways and finish up packing.

-

Haha triple update. The last chapter will have to wait. I want it to be detailed and long.
I am really glad you guys actually like my book. This is amazayn. Haha.

xx brunettewbu