Family Visit

The boys told me that they always did a 'family visit' before the tour. We were on our way to go visit Louis' family. We just came here from Anne's. Gosh I love her house.

"Rose I hope you'll like my mum and sisters. i know for sure you'll love Lottie." Louis says.

"I hope so. How many sisters do you have?"

"Five and one brother. The newborns are probably with Dan or sleeping." He responds. I nod. I was scared to meet his family. It was already enough to meet Gemma and Anne. Well, actually talking about stuff.

We arrived at Jay's house. Louis parked and we got out. The house was nice but it wasn't like they bought a whole new one with Louis' money. It was a modern size, two stories, a little run down in the front, and most of the plants were standing.

"Rose why don't you knock on the door?" Harry asks.

"Okay," I nod. As I walk up the door I could hear my heart beat. I don't know why I was nervous. It was just a mum, dad, girls, and a boy. I knocked and took a step back. A few seconds later a nice looking lady with brown hair and piercing blue eyes opened it. She looks just like Dad.

"Awe Louis!" She pulls him into a big hug.

"Hi mum," he says, kissing her cheek.

"Hello, Harry how are you?" She greets.

"I'm good, Jay." He replies.

"And this must be Rose. Hello darling," she pulls me into a hug and I hug back.

"Hi. Do I call you grandma or.." I ask. Jay chuckles.

"Call me whatever you like," she says. I nod. "Come in, come in. Girls! Louis is here!"

In about ten seconds feet pound down the stairs.

"Louis!" Four girls scream. Louis opens his arms and the girls all pile in.

"I missed you guys buches!" Louis says, hugging the girls tight. Its a beautiful sight (aha that rhymed).

"Girls this is Rose. Rose this is, Fizzy, Lottie, and the twins, Phoebe and Daisy." Lois points to the girls. All of them wave. Fizzy had dark brown hair and blue/gray eyes. Lottie had blonds hair, big blue eyes as well. Phoebe and Dactually  dirty blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. They all looked similar in ways. They were all beautiful for a fact. .

"Hi. Your all beautiful." I compliment.

"You are too," Lottie says softly.

"Oh my gosh! I'm and aunt!" Fizzy yells.

"Were aunts!" The twins jump up and down. I laugh. This was all so great. Everything was perfect right now.

-
Yay double update!

I had actually written this quite a while ago and I decided to change it up a bit.

TWO MORE CHAPTERS CAN YOU BELIVE IT?! As said the end will have a cliffhanger.

xx brunettewbu