Let's Go Out

"Rosalina," Louis chirps. He attempts a Italian accent but fails, fails miserably. Louis scrubs at the dishe as he repeats it.

"Whos that?" I ask.

"You. I though it was a cute name. Of course were not not calling you that but still," he shrugs. I smile and pour me a bowl of cereal.

"I hope not. I don't like that," I say. Harry walks in only in his boxers and Louis bites his lip. Oh and I forgot to mention, Harry and I are cool now.

"Your looking dashing  prince Harold." Louis says. Harry wraps his arms around the frail boys waist and kisses his neck.

"And you look lovely Boo Bear." Harry says, voice raspy.

"Dad you, um," I point to Louis pants. A boner was in plain sight. He looks down and scrubs the dishes harder.

"I love you babe," Harry whispers in his hear.

"L-love you too," Louis smiles. I sit in awe. Besides the boner, it was pretty cute.

"So what do you guys want to do today? We never hang out anymore," I say in a girly tone. The boys laugh and I smile.

"Yeah, maybe we should. Have some quality fathers daughter time." Harry shrugs and grabs the milk out of the fridge.

"The mall? Park? Surprise meet and greet?" I suggest.  The boys suggested the suprise meet and greet at the mall.

When we arrive at the mall we first hid under sunglasses and jackets. We pulled out a table from behind a sign and a few chairs from the food court. Harry took off his shades and jacket and sat down. A scream silenced the mall and about five girls cane running over.

"OHMYGOSH ITS HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON!" They all yell.

"Hi loves, but its not just us, Rose is here too." Harry says calmly. All the girls just have wide eyes, bobbing there heads.

"I love you! Your my favorite out of the Stylinson's!" A girl with bright pink hair squeals at me. I smile.

"Thanks," I say. She opens her arms and I hug her.

"Now, you girls have anything you want us to sign?" Louis asks. The girls bob their head up and down again. They hand the boys things one at a time. There's this one girl that comes walking over.

"Guys," she groans. The girl did not sound british. It was like a fake accent. "Can we be shopping instead of fangirling?"

She turns to look at me and smiles. "Your Rose Stylinson right?"

"Yeah, Tomlinson-Styles."

"To be honest, your my favorite. I don't really like One Direction. They ruined it," she points to the girls.

"Aw thanks and fans can get annoying but we love them so much." I say.

"I'm Emma," she says.

"That's pretty." I smile. She blushes and looks to the floor.

"Its nice to meet you. I have to rally these girls up. Come on guys! I head there's a 1D sale at Claire's!" Emma yells. We hug goodbye and she pats my back. The girls squeal and dash over to Claire's.

The boys and I laugh. All day we signed, talked, and hung out with fans. It was one of the funniest days of my life.

-

GUYS I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I know its a short chapter but its the best I could do. I have had a bunch going on. Studying for FSA, my grandpop dying, driving 9hrs, getting ready to go to a funeral, not having WiFi, just a bunch of stuff.

And I wanted to say that I am not a perfect writer, I can make stuff up as I please, and please dont tell me how to write. I know about the boys, most of their life so don't tell me that I don't and that my writing is wrong.

LOVE YOU GUYS

xx brunettewbu