Caution.

Light snores fell from Austin's mouth as his hand draped across my waist. He held me close as we cuddled.

Haha, I'm kidding. Austin doesn't snore or drape his hand over my waist. I laugh at the thought. We weren't the romantic type couple. We could be but not every second. We cuddled and kissed but never really slept like that together. Only sometimes. More like distanced in the bed.

"Good morning," Austin says, his raspy voice low.

"Your voice is hot in the morning," I giggle.

"Well usually I'm not being stared at by a girl when I wake up," he chuckles. I shake my head and climb out of the bed. I grab my phone from the dresser and check my messages.

Louis: hey were leaving now call you when we're coming to pick u up

Me: ok

He didn't reply back which I suspected that the interview was already started. I check my next text.

Unknown Number: stay away from Austin or I'll get you.

I frowned at the text. I don't know anyone here so...I couldn't possibly know who it could be. And why would that person want me away? He's my boyfriend.

"Hey uh, Austin?" I ask. He doesn't reply just lays there. Boyfriend of the year ladies and gentlemen (note sarcasm). I roll my eyes and walk downstairs. When I reach his kitchen I see a unfamiliar woman standing in the kitchen.

"Um, I'm sorry d-do I know you?" I ask the woman. She turns her head and stops eating her toast. She has brunette hair and brown eyes.

"The question is, who are you and why are you in my home?" She snaps.

"Oh, are you Mrs. Parks wife?" I smile.

"Yes. And you are?" She raises her eyebrow.

"A-Austins girlfriend," I say. She laughs.

"Austin doesn't have a girlfriend! I'm not allowing to date after wht Olivia did," she just laughs harder.

"Olivia?" I ask. Who is Olivia? He better not be cheating on me. Of course he's not dumbass that his ex. Oh. That's good. Stupid. Shut up.

"Ah, well ask him I have to get to work," she grabs her bag and exits. A few minutes later Austins voice is heard.

"Rosey? Why are you down here?" He sleepily asks.

"I just wanted water," I yawn. Austin walks over and kisses my cheek. He opens the cabinet left of the sink and grabs a glass. As he fills it up with water I walk over to him.

"Here you go," Austin smiles. I take a sip of water and place it on the counter. Austin and I wrap our arms around each other. I never noticed how tall he really was. I am only 5'2.

"How tall are you?" I ask the words slipping out of my mouth.

"5'4. How about you?" He mumbles into my hair.

"I'm 5'2" I say. "Did you know your voice is hot in the morning?"

"Yeah you told me that this morning." He laughs. "But I also know that I'm the sexiest man alive," he flexes his arm but no muscles pop.

"Darn, I thought that would work." He lowers his arm quite fast and hits my broken hand. I wince in pain.

"Rose! Oh my gosh I'm sorry! I didn't mean to," he holds me tight. I hold my wrist and slump down to the floor out of his grip.

"Rose I-I'm sorry I d-didn't mean to," Austin's eyes start to water as he sits next to me. He pulls me into his lap but I only cry more. He hurt me ya, but I could never hate him for an accident.

"Its okay, y-you didn't means to," I sob. "I-It was an accident and I could never hate you for one." I speak my thoughts.

"Okay, but I am truly sorry," he say.

"I know," I wipe away his tears and kiss his lips. We sat like that for a few moments, not talking. Just holding each other. We were interrupted by his mum a few minutes later.

"Are you two alright? I heard crying but I was in the bathroom." She says.

"Were okay, I just hit Rose's wrist, on accident." Austin smiles. I nod and flash a smile to Mrs. Park.

"Okay. I need to run out. Are you two okay with being alone?" She asks. We both nod. "Okay then. I'll see you two lovebirds in a few. Oh and did Katy go to work?"

"I don't know. Did you see her when you came down?" Austin asks. Katy must have been the rude woman I saw this morning.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure, does she have brown hair and brown eyes, and wears a pantsuit?"

"Yeah, that means she went to work." Mrs. Park says.

"Okay, well bye mom. Rose and I will probably go to the park later, if that's okay." She nods and leaves. 

"Before we go to the park can we watch a movie?" I ask.

"Yeah," Austin stands up carrying me bridal style to the couch.