--O

I walked through the halls, my hand in Austins. We weren't together but I wanted to make Brandon jealous. Everybody looked at me, scowling. I don't know what I did really.

"Hey I have to get to AA. I'll see you at lunch. Be careful." Austin whispers the last part. I nod and open up my locker. A note fell out.

'Guess who I met? Why did you brake Brandon's poor little heart?

--O'

I reread and reread. O? Who is O? Then it clicked. Olivia. Fucking bitch. Then it occurred to me...she's all the way in LA. How could she have gotten this note in my locker? And, now that the thought occurred is it really Olivia?

The rest of the day was a blur. When I got home I

entered the kitchen and just ate. Eating solves your problems...right? I hear dad's coming down and I hide in the pantry. Time to scare.

"I love you so much," Louis moans. I hear sloppy kissing sounds. Something is kicked and they laugh.

"Tonight were going to have the best sex ever babe," Harry growls. Ew. I don't even want to picture that. I hear more moaning. I swear I'm going to throw up. I decide to scare them now.

"Boo!" The boys were just in their boxers, Lou's arms and legs around Harry's body. Louis was on the counter, Harry in between his legs. They sat there frozen. My face twists in disgust. I loved them but the though of them...making love, it - I don't know. The part that made me most uncomfortable is that Harry had a boner.

"Uh Rose, hi. " Harry's says.

"Oops," Louis whispers in Harry's ear. Harry chuckles and whispers something back which causing Louis to smirk.

"Um, are you guys  going to take that upstairs or right here?" I point to the floor. The boys blush. I smile and head up to my room. I open my door my smile faded. My room was trashed. I closed my door and looked around. My bed was broke, the curtains were ripped, clothes were thrown around, TV cracked, everything was destroyed. I walked over to my window and saw a note.

' Thought I'd pay a visit. By the end of the week you'll be payed a visit by people you haven't seen in a long time. You'll thank me.
--O'

Who would pay me a visit? I couldn't think of anyone. I don't know of anyone that would visit me.

"Dad! Daddy!" I yell. Hopefully they can fix this. Their feet pound up the stairs and walk in.

"What happened?" Lou asks.

"She on her period?" Harry mumbles to Louis. Louis slaps Harry's bare chest. My eyes widen.

"You did not," I clench my teeth. Harry looks at me, mouth slightly open.

"You weren't supposed to hear that," Harry walks towards me.

"Well I did." I growl. I push past him and walk behind Lou.

"Dad, can we go somewhere?" I whisper to him. He nods, mouthing something to Harry and we walk out.

"Let me put on some clothes." He squeezes my hand and walks into his room closing the door. I turn on my heal and head downstairs. I can not believe Harry said that.

-
Whale there is some drama in the Stylinson family. And who did '--O' mean when it said,

Thought I'd pay a visit. By the end of the week you'll be payed a visit by people you haven't seen in a long time. You'll thank me.

mwahaha and I just started watching PLL and that's how I added a little '--O' twist. IM GIVING ALL CREDS TO THE SHOW I PROMISE NOT MY IDEA JUST THOUGHT IT COULD TWEAK UP THE STORY.And I just started on Netflix but I'm obsessed. Okay one thing I need to know. Is Allison really dead?

Okay loves I'm going to update soon.

FIVE CHAPTERS.

xx brunettewbu