Put Here Then Gave Away

About, three or four months ago I was shoved into a old, run down orphanage. All the children hate me. I'm getting adopted today. I'm not happy about it, nor sad. I can't really back out of it because they signed papers already. And I haven't even meet them. Why do they want a thirteen year old?

I hear my name being called and I groan. I walk down the stairs and see two men. I'm gonna be with a gay couple! Wow. Mabey there nice?

"Hi love, I'm Louis." The man with gelled hair, blue eyes, and some tattoos greets me.

"And I'm Harry," the other one says. He has loose brown curls, green eyes, and a lot of tattoos.

I wave. I haven't really talked since I have been here. They both smile. There okay if I say so my self.

"What's her name?" Louis, I believe, asks.

"Rose. She doesn't have a last name. We take that away from them so they can start a new life." Cara says. Cara is the 'guardian' of us. The person who takes care of us.

"That's beautiful." Harry smiles.

"Okay let's get to the background checks and all of that," Cara smiles.

We all walk into her office. I've never been in here. Its dark oak wood walls, with two chairs, and a small light brown desk with papers spread across it. "Sit please," Cara instructs.

"So, when do we take her?" Harry asks. Eager much?

"You can take her now," Cara shrugs.

I shake my head no. I don't wanna stay, but I also don't want to be with a gay couple.

"Alright, well take her now. If that's okay with you," Louis looks at Cara.

"Fine with me," she smirks. We hated each other badly.

Cara hands them the extra paperwork. They sign everything, then I have to sign it. Guess I'm living with them for the rest of my life. Yay me.