LA Love

- A Few Weeks Later -

"Pack your things boys!" Louis jumps into the living room.

"But I'm a-"

"I don't care what you ate for breakfast. Simon said we have to go to LA for some time off. The boys are coming too." Lou says.

"So a vacation?" Harry asks. "For real?"

"Yes!" Lou cheers. Harry cheers as well, gets off the couch (were I was laying on his lap) and kisses Louis.

I make a fake barf noise, but they just moan.

"Oh my gosh." I get up and walk to the kitchen. Food always solves life's problems. Not that I'm in one, I'm jut hungry.

I open up the fridge and find nothing. There's nothing I like. "There's no food!" I yell. I slam the fridge and run upstairs. Might as well pack right?

I grab a bag and start to throw clothes in it.

-

"I'm so tired," I yawn. Jet lag sucks by the way. It looks as if it were two o'clock in LA. When we left it was eleven. The flight was seven hours.

"Well get to a hotel babe." Louis pats my head.

"Can one of you carry me? My legs are weak, considering the was I slept."

"I will," Harry offers.

"Harry! I wanna carry her!" Louis huffs.

''Babe your the mother of this relationship." Harry chuckles. Lou rolls his eyes and grunts.

When we get in the limo the driver tuns on the radio.

"And this is Fergie with 'LA Love'," the host says.

A beautiful voice starts to sing and I tap my foot to the beat. In the orphange we didn't have a radio and we went aloud to listen to music. So for that reason I don't know any songs.

"Were here Rosey Posey." Louis says.

"Don't call me that," I growl at him.

•••

Yeah I know short chapter. I have had writers block for my books and I couldn't come up with a good chapter.

Sorry I'll update sooner ily :)

(Also thx for all the votes and comments!)

xx brunettewbu