I Dont Want It

**WARNING**

THERE IS SOME SEXUAL ACTION IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT YOU MAY SKIP AHEAD ( but I know some peeps like that ;) ) IT DOES TIE INTO THE ENDING THO....I DONT KNOW. YOU CAN DO WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

YOU MAY CONTINUE READING

xx brunettewbu

-

"Woah, were am I?" I ask looking at my surroundings.

"Your in my room," someone says. I look up and see Austin. He smirks as he walks closer. I attempt to sit up, but fail as I tug at the chains hugging my wrist.

"W-why am I here?"

"To be touched." Austin's voice is low. "I never really loved you, ya kno? I just wanted love. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes?" I ask puzzled.

"Then this will be easy," he chuckles. What? He's had experience? At fifteen? Dang.

"What are you going to do?" I ask. Austin doesn't answer. He climbs onto the bed, actions slow. I watch him as crawls up my body, his crotch rubing against mine. He straddles me. Austin leans down and kisses me rough, moaning in pleasure, yet I feel none. He pulls away and nips at my neck. I wimper in pain; the bites causing my neck to bleed.

"Your mine. And if you run away or struggle, this will hurt a lot worse." Austin says. I start to get worried. I don't want to loose my virginity yet. If that's what he was doing. Austin pulls up my shirt revealing my breasts. He smirks and squeezes them hard. I cry out in pain. He laughs and continues. After a minute he unclips my bra and starts to suck on my right nipple. A mix of pleasure and pain run through my body as he bites.

"A-Austin that hurts," I cry. The harder he bites the more tears fall. He laughs again and moves down to my crotch. He first rubs his body againt mine, moans ascaping his lips. He presses down harder as well as rubbing. I feel him swell above me. Loud moans escape his mouth. Once he stops his hands move down to unbutton my jeans. He drags them down, my underwear the only clothing item fully on. Austin hold my hips and licks up my thighs. I attempt to clamp my thoughts closed but he only pries them open more. I wimper as he gets close to my lower area. He takes his hand and rubs. Austin then removes my underwear and licks his lips.

"This is going to be fun," he says.

I bolt up in fear, falling off the couch when I see Austin's face. Sweat drops from my forehead as I pant. I fall on my back groaning in pain.

"Rose! Are you okay?" I look up at him in fear.

"D-dont touch m-me," I say backing away. Austin looks at me like I'm a alien. I bump into chair, deciding to crawl behind. I sit back there and bring my knees to my chest.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I hear Austin's feet pad over to the chair. I squeeze my eyes shut hoping I would disappear. But unfortunately that didn't work.

"Did you have a nightmare?" He asks. I hug my knees tighter. Austin wraps his arms around me, pulling me into his lap; we seem to do that a lot.

"Let go, I'm not letting you t-touch me!" I push and shove at him but he only holds me tighter.

"Why would I touch you?" His face churns in disgust.

"Y-you probably did it to Olivia!" I break out of his arms and run to the bathroom. Before I exited the room I heard Austin whisper:

"Olivia,"