My Sub Cuddle Buddy

- A Month Later -

"I don't want you to leave." Austin says. After a month and all of the events that happened we finally have to leave. Austin was upset but I promised that I would come and visit.

"I know. But we can call and text. Even Skype, since you don't have face time." I smile. Austin pulls me into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too. I'll miss you so much." Austin says. We pull back then kiss. As always our lips moved in sync.

"PDA people." Niall groans.

"Your just jealous that you are the only one who doesn't have a mate, since Liam went straight." I laugh. The name of the person that hurt me makes me cringe. Niall huffs and walks out of the room.

"Okay Rose, you have ten more minutes with Austin. Paul is loading the car." Harry says. I nod and cuddle into Austin.

"Will we ever see each other again?" He asks.

"Yeah, hopefully. I guess we will." I shrug. Austin kisses my head. Niall comes back in and pretends to throw up.

"Ni, I'll snuggle with you in the van and on the plane. I won't have Austin so you'll be my sub." I tell Niall. He jumps in joy. Austin and I laugh.

"Okay kid, and Rose, let's hit the road." Louis says, referring Niall to a kid.

"I'm gonna miss you so so so so so so so much baby. I love you." Austin kisses me one last time. The kiss was passionate, slow, and perfect. I can't believe I'm leaving this twerp.

"I love you to the moon and back." I say. Austin and I say our goodbye's and I head outside. Austin's mum was surprisingly waiting in her car. He walks to the car and waves off.

"Come on Rosey let's cuddle!" Niall scoops me up and runs into the van. I laugh and we head to the airport.

-

"Baby wake up, were home and Lou won't carry you," Harry says. I stir in a seat and my eyes flutter open. I was in a car and the surroundings were familiar. Harry pokes me and I groan.

"Alright," I lazily get out of the car and walk to the house. "Why couldn't you just carry me? Your strong Harry."

"Because I carried you in the airport, on the plane, off the plane, and into the car. Louis didn't carry you once." Harry huffs. I nod and walk inside.

"Rosey come here. I wanna cuddle," Niall pouts. I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He hums and hold me close.

"Rose don't fall asleep we have to eat in a minute. I'm making pasta." Harry calls.

"Okay. By the way, I've never had pasta," I yell back.

"You've never had pasta?!" Niall gasps. I nod. "You haven't lived."

"You said that when we went to Nandos and I said I never had that before." I raise an eyebrow. Niall laughs and lays on his back. After a few minutes of shifting and getting comfortable we finally stay put.

"Dinners ready!" Harry calls from the kitchen.

"Oh come on," Niall and I say in unison. Niall climbs off the couch, me wrapped around his body.

"Okay, Niall put Rose down and go get Louis," Harry frowns.

"Okay." Niall places me in the chair and runs upstairs calling for Louis.

"So, you glad to be back home?" Harry smiles.

"Yeah, I miss Austin but I'm glad I get to see you guys and be home. The main reason I stayed with Austin is because you guys were at interviews and crap." I shrug.

"Language," Harry says. I roll my eyes. Like he hasn't said worse.

"Hey baby girl." Lou says. He kisses the top of my head and sits beside me.

"Zayn and Liam will be here in a minute." Niall say shoving his phone back on his pocket.

"L-Liam's coming?" I stutter. Niall nods. Ah shit. The tension will be so awkward. "Is that a problem?"

"No, kinda, yes. I'm still mad at him." I look at my wrist. The orange wrap seeming to get a little dirty. I didn't get anybody to sign it yet.

"Don't worry, were not letting him near you. We love Li but he hurt you." Louis pats my thigh.

"Yeah, I'm not letting anyone hurt my cuddle buddy. Your cast is uncomfortable and I don't want any other uncomfortable casts getting in the way of my cuddling." Niall crosses his ams. I laugh. A smile flashes across his face.

"Ok well I'm gonna call Zayn and see when he's coming with you know who." Harry gets up from his chair.

"Haz you can say Liam I don't think it fazes her." Lou says. I look at Louis and pat his thigh, basically repeating what he did to me.

"Yeah, I can hear his name I just don't want to see his face, but I guess I'm forced to." I look at Harry and he nods. He pulls out his phone and dials Zayn.