First, Second, and Third

"Hey can I stay here for a night or two?" Austin asks.

"I don't know. Why?" I look up from my phone.

"My moms are fighting and I don't want to get in the middle of it," he bites his lip. Its really attractive if I say so my self.

"I'll ask." I get up from Austin's lap and make my way to Harry and Louis's room. I knock on it. "Hey guys can Austin sleep over for a few days?"

I hear mumbling in the back. "Sure," one of them groan. "But Rose, we need to talk babe, come in here."

I open the door and see them sitting on the bed. I shut the door and lean against it.

"What cha' need?" I ask.

"He can't be your boyfriend," Harry says flatly.

"Harry!" Louis says.

"What? Anyway, were only here for a month more. You either break the news to him or I do."

"I was gonna do it when I get back toy room. But you guys wanted me in here so," I lie. I wasn't gonna tell him but I guess I'm forced. Oh well.

" Go tell him. Now," Harry commands. I roll my eyes and walk out. Harry is really protective and I don't like it. When I reach my room I sigh. I can't do this.

But you have to.

I know.

Then do it.

Okay. I'll walk in and say it. But what if he hates me. Or breaks up with me? Ugh. I walk in and Austin smiles.

"Listen, I need to tell you something," I say.

"What is it?" Gosh, why is Austin so...giddy?

"I don't live here. I'm just on vacation. I live in England. I'm leaving in a month or so. I'm sorry," I look at my feet waiting for a angry respgsnse from Austin.

"That's okay. Because I already knew. You forgot about our texts. You told me you were from England. Let's enjoy the time we have now. And we can have a long distance relationship. And aren't your dads famous?" Woah. Wasn't expecting that.

"Yes. There singers. But aren't you mad?"

"No. Babe I understand. And with that accent I knew you weren't from here from the start. And when they go on tour you can visit me." He laughs. A huge weight is lifted off my shoulders and my heart flutters at the pet name. It always does.

"Thank you," I smile. Austin motions for me to sit on the bed next to him. I get onto the bed and sit in his lap facing him.

"Your welcome babe," he leans in. Oh shit he's gonna kiss me. Okay just lean in.

I close my eyes and lean in. Our lips touch and its amazing. Sparks everywhere. Our lips move in sync. I move my legs so I'm straddling him. He lays back and runs his hands up my back. A moan escapes his mouth. I pull away.

"Did I do something?" Austin asks.

"No. But I gave you my lip virginity," I fake pout.

"I was your first kiss?" Austin's eyes light up.

"Yeah." He pecks my lips again.

"And your second," he pecks them again. "And third."

"Shh," I hold my finger to his lips. I hear slight rustling behind the door. I climb off of Austin's lap and open the door. Two boys fall into my room.

"Really?" I groan. Austin gets up from his laying position and sits up straight.

"Why were you ki-"

"Harold," Louis growls hitting him.

"I don't like you boy. Making out with my baby girl," Harry points his finger.

"Harry stop. I want you to be nice. I won't see him for long. He's a nice guy! Austin hasn't done anything wrong." Austin widens his eyes.

"He kissed you! I heard a moan!" Harry yells.

"That was me!" I lie. "I moaned. Because I liked it."

"Rose, stop. Mr. Styles, I moaned. I'm sorry. I take complete responsibility for it." Austin says.

"Okay, I'll give you a Chance. Don't screw it up." Harry crosses his arms and smirks.

"T-thank you Mr. Styles." Austin stutters.

I walk over to Austin and kiss his cheek. "I love you," I whisper. He wraps his arms around my waist and hums.

"Okay we'll leave you alone. No sex," Louis laughs. I turn around and give him a discussed look. The boys laugh and walk out of the room.

"I love you too babe," Austin whispers.