True Love In Walmart...

"Um, Rose?" Somebody shakes me from my shoulders.

"Y-yeah?" Lemme' tell you. I was lovestruck. We were i Walmart getting food and I was looking for the chips and when I looked down an aisle, I saw, him. No I don't know who he is but he's super cute.

He has brown hair that is kind of long like Harry's but not as long. I think his eyes are hazel or brown. Its hard to tell. He looks fourteen. Somewhere around there.

"You dozed off. Are you okay?" Harry brushes my brown hair out of my face.

"I'm fine. Just—nevermind," I say.

"Its a boy." Louis says his eyes wide.

"N-no it isn't." I stutter.

"Yeah it is. I know that look. When I dated Eleanor, she made that look a lot," Louis says. Harry shudders at the name. "I'm sorry baby," Louis kisses his cheek.

"How can I be in public with you two." I scoff. There usually snogging. Its gross, yet adorable.

The boys laugh and I roll my eyes. The groceries are almost done being scanned so I decide to sneak some candy. I walk to the candy section. I look back to see if the boys noticed I left. Then I hear something drop, and something push against my body.

"Hey! Watch were you going!" The voice says. A rather raspy one too. And its a boy's voice.

"I-I'm, sorry. Here," I pick up the stuff he dropped and look up.

Its him.

Woah.

"What? You like?" He laughs. I shake my head and gawk at him. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes you did," he laughs.

"Shit, I'm sorry." I mumble.

"Its fine. I'm Austin. You are?" He asks.

"I'm Rose," I say.

"That pretty. Hey I got to go. Call me," he grabs a price of paper from his back pocket and hands it to me. How did he..?

"Bye," he says.

"Bye,'' I smile.

"Rose?!" I hear two guys yell.

I run back to Lou and Harry. Aww I didn't get my candy.

"Where were you!'' Louis growls.

"I was gonna get candy but I bumped into a g—person" I quickly covered up. "And can I get a phone?"

"Don't do it again, and yes. You can. Well do it once we get all these groceries home." Harry grumbles.

•••

Heyguys! Thankyousomuchforallthevotesandreadsandcomments!

AndiwantedtosaythatAustinisplayedbyJakeT. Austin. Ihaven'tdecidedwhoRoseisplaying. AndifIeversaidherhairwasblonde, I'mchangingit. Itsbrunetteandhereyesaregreen.

xxbrunettewbu