Oh...Your Here

I hated school. I had a test today and the teacher never gave us a study guide to study. I was so frustrated! Thankfully I made a C. Brandon was over because the movies were closed. We just decided to watch White Chicks. He said it was hilarious. And so far it was.

I was cuddled into Brandon while his arm was around me. I changed into some sweats and a oversized shirt. It smelled like Harry. Mmm. Minty. We were alone in the house, Louis and Harry were out having a dinner with the boys and Simon.

"So, you like the movie so far?" Brandon asks.

"Yeah its funny," I laugh as they do the Yo Mama joke with the flour. I was laughing my arse off.

"Your so cute," Brandon bops me on the nose. I smile and snuggle into him. About five minutes of being comfy the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," I groan. I opened the door and I almost started to cry.

Austin was at the door.

Not just himself but a box of chocolates and roses. Wait—why did he fly all the way to Doncaster? Doesn't he have a new girlfriend? A big smile was plastered on his face.

"Hey," he breathes. Okay to e honest, I missed his voice. I backed away.

"Rose, who's at the—who's this?" Brandon asks slipping his arm around my waist pulling me into him. Huh, he must have a protective side.

"I-I...Austin? Why are you here?" Tears are pricking at my eyes. I just don't get it.

"I wanted to surprise you. Valentines day is in three days and I wanted to surprise you." He smiles. I shake my head.

"B-but you broke up with me."

"What?" His face fills with confusion. "I never broke up with you."

It all clicked. Being captured. That girl, the texts, everything. It was all Olivia. That son of a bitch.

"Olivia," I say, clenching my jaw. "Austin please come in. We need to talk."

Brandon tightened his grip, again, but I looked up at him. He releases a little but still holds.

"Okay, I have two questions." Austin says. "Who is this and are you cheating on me?"

"This is Brandon and No. Did you ever loose your phone?" Austin nods. "Olivia."

"Wait what does Olivia have to do with this?" Austin asks.

"She took your phone and sent me these." I grabbed my phone from the couch and showed Austin the texts. His eyes widened. I might have deleted them but I took a screen shot for purposes.

"I swear I never sent those," he raises his hands.

"Okay, Rose please tell me what's going on here." Brandon begs. I look up at him and pull him to the couch and explain. Austin walks over and sits in the floor. He is still so damn hot.

"Wow. Well if you want to get back with..him then you can," Brandon looks down leaning on the couch.

"B," I say leaning back with him. "I just need to figure everything out. Plus we don't even know if were officially together."

He grunts. Austin scoffs and rolls his eyes.

"You know, Austin. You never texted me back after the days I texted you and you said you were in class."

"That's because I lost my phone that day. And my moms wouldn't let me get a new one." He says. I huff.

"Austin, I-I just don't know what to do. I don't think I still have feelings for you," I fiddle with my thumbs.

"But I do," the boys both say at the same time. They snap their heads to one another. I almost laugh.

"I'm sorry, but I think you have someone else to deal with." I tell Austin. He stands up and I take him outside of the room. It was one of 'our' moments that we used to get. He leaned down and I went for it. But, just a peck.

"Who do I have to deal with?" Gosh he's clueless.

"Olivia. Now go back to LA and deal with her."

"Actually I live here in Doncaster now. My mom, the first one you met, got a job promotion." Austin says. My jaw drops. REALLY.

"Ugh! Whatever just go back home Austin, were, were over." I walk back inside and cuddle into Brandon.

"You okay?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Austin, h-he moved here. I don't know what I'm going to do." I say. As I bury my face into his chest he rubs my back telling me everything is okay. Its really not.

-
MWAHAHAHA AUSTIN IS BACK

I have wanted to make this chapter for ages. The next big idea chapter that I have planned is the end. It's going to have a cliffhanger and then the sequel! But I seriously need a title for it and since you guys are the best decision makers ever,

Leave em here:

xx brunettewbu