Speech

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

here is a update ;)

Thanks for 6k loves :)

xx brunettewbu
-

"Rose, I know you were planning to sleepover at Kathryn's tonight but daddy and I miss you." Lou says. I frown.

"But we were going to the mall too," groaning, I got up and placed my plate in the sink.

"But we never see you. Plus when we had the meeting with Simon he said the tour was starting on Tuesday." Louis explains. My mouth drops.

"What! But I have my language arts  quiz that day and I was going on a date with Brandon." I can not believe this. How long will we be gone? "Can we adopt Jessica while we still have time?" Louis shakes his head. I groan and walk into the living room.

"Hey Rosey," Harry smiles. I pout and sit in his lap.

"Please don't make me spend the weekend with you guys. I'm going to be with you guys all tour!" I beg. Harry's eyes eye's soften.

"Lou, Rose is right. Were going to be with her for like ever on the tour. She needs to hang with her friends." Harry says. I smile at him and peck him on the cheek.

"No! Harold she's staying with us! We never have family quality time because she is always with her friends! Your staying with us, that's final." Dad storms out of the room. The door slams upstairs.  I look at Harry. He shrugs.

"Daddy, that actually scared me," I whisper.

"I'll go check on him Babs," He ruffles my hair and jogs upstairs. Maybe I can have Kathryn come over here. That wouldn't hurt anyone.

SHE CANT FUCKING COME OVER.  IS NOTHING GOING RIGHT. Apparently she was going hiking with her family. I was laying in my room staring at the ceiling. I just wanted to hang out alone with no people, no Julie, not anyone, just my friend at the mall.

A knock is heard and one of the boys come in. I turn away from the boy. I don't care who it was I didn't want to talk.

"Rose?" The voice says. But it wasn't one of the boys nor Brandon. Just the one and only, Austin Parks.

"What do you need?" I growl. I honestly didn't need to talk to him.

"Rose please look at me," He says flatly. I turn my body but don't make eye contact. "Please?"

I still don't make eye contact. He sighs and walks over to me. Still and inch taller than me even when I'm sitting on my bed. He lifts my chin up so we make eye contact.

"I'll still love you even if you moved on. There are no other girls that could ever replace you, Rose." He says.

"Your just saying that." I whisper. He shakes his head.

"No I'm not. I mean every word." Austin says. He leans down and kisses my lips softly. Unfortunately, I kiss him back. I know it's wrong but I miss his lips. They fit perfectly with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands slip down to my back and they run up my shirt. I pull away.

"I-I can't." I breathe. He frowns.

"Rose-"

"Hey, look. I like you so so much Austin but I didn't think that our relationship was going to work out anyway. We were in two different country's." I place my hands on his cheeks.

"I love you more than anyone in the entire world. Can't you see that? I want to be with you again. Please." His eyes flicker to one of mine to another.

"Austin I'm sorry."

Austin shakes his head. "Never mind." He walks out and leaves me. I sigh and run after him. I grab his wrist and turning him around and kissing his lips. He kisses me back and carries me to my room.