Taken Away

"What do you guys need?" I asks. The boys called me for some reason, but there not in the living room. In fact there not anywhere. "Guys?" I call once again. No answer.

"Louis, Harry, this isn't funny..." I trail. My feet pad over to the apartment door. I open it and look towards the elevator. 

Then all of a sudden a hand is covered over my mouth and the person drags me to the elevator. When they uncover my hand I crawl to the corner. I look up and see a tall male.

Then, everything went black.

-

"Yeah, I got her. No. Yeah, they went out so I went in and grabbed her. Ok. Bye," someone says. It was an American accent, so it wasn't Lou or Haz. I open my eyes and see a good looking lad with blue eyes and brown hair. I scream.

"Shut up!" He yells.

"W-Who are you! And w-where are my dads?!" I scream. He makes a face.

"You have gay parents?" He asks. I nod. The man laughs.

"Tell me where I am!" I say. He shakes his head. I huff and start kicking the car door, just to piss him off.

"Stop that," he says gripping the wheel tighter. I shake my head and kick harder. A sharp pain is formed on my cheek, a scream leaving my lips.

"That's what you get." The man huffs. Tears run out my eyes. "Aw, little Rosey is crying."

How does he know my name? I bring my knees to my chest and sob. The man laughs.

A good hour or so later he parked in abandon land, except a small house near the road. He pulls me out and drags me. I wince at his grip. When we reach the small house he knocks on the door.

"Come in!" A girly voice yells. He opens the door and takes me in.

"Go in the kitchen," he pushes me. I stumble, but regain balance.

Whoever I'm going to face, I hope she knows that I'm not going down with out a fight. I'm doing whatever I can to get back home.

-
Happy New Years to those that are already in 2015!!!

I have a few minutes left and its 2015. My New years resolution is to:

-Eat healthy
-Have a nice relationship
-Keep my room clean

What about you?

I hope your 2015 is better or just as good as 2014! In my opinion I hated 2014. So hopefully its better for me. Happy New Years!!

xx brunettewbu