Prep Overload

Thanks for 3k loves :))

Sorry I haven't updated I've been rlly busy.

-

"Hi." I say to the boy. I had already forgot his name. He had blonde hair, blue eyes, nice tan skin. He was a pretty boy.

"Hi." He smiles. I nod and sit in my seat. Mrs. Carrol started teaching. I leaned back in my chair and checked my phone.

"Mrs. Tomlinson, no phones in class." She says.

"Okay." I tuck it in my pocket. When the class was over I went to the next but when lunch arrived...eh. I got my lunch and I stood there. All the tables were taken. I looked around and I found a girl sitting alone. She had brown hair and blue eyes wasn't eating. I walked over.

"Hi, could I sit?" I ask her. She nods, not looking up. I set my tray down and she fiddles with her fingers.

"What's your name?" I ask. She looks up and her eyes widen.

"Y-your...your Rose Tomlinson! Daughter of Harry and Louis!" She slightly yells. I nod.

"Yeah, is that bad?" I chuckle.

"N-no. Not at all. I'm a really big fan of one direction. I ship Larry a lot. And your adorable." She rambles. I smile.

"Aw, thank you. Um, what's you name?" I ask again. Her face was lit up.

"I'm Kathryn. Kathryn O'Leary." She says. When I first walked over here she was dull, but when I asked her such a simple question she lit up like a Christmas tree. Its like I made someone happy.

"That's so beautiful." I tell her. I take a sip of my juice. "So why are you sitting alone?"

"Well, I'm the only one that is a huge fan of One Direction and every one makes fun of me. Some other people like them but not like I love them. I have one friend named Chloe that sits with me but she's not here."

I nod again and finish my lunch. After about three minutes of talking three girls walk over to us. The one in the middle had short blonde hair in a pony, blue eyes, a expensive looking bag, and some really girly clothes. The two on the sides were twins. Brown hair, brown eyes, and matching outfits. Only one had pink and one purple.

"Er ma gerd! Kathryn! Your alone again? What a shame. And whos...this?"' She says. Might I add, very, very, preppy?

"Julie, go away."

"Uh, no. You don't tell me what to do. Only my daddy does." She says, eyes widening. Kathryn rolls her eyes. "Any who, who is this?"

"I'm Rose." The twins eyes widen.

"As in Rose Tomlinson?" The one in pink says.I nod. They squeal. "Your like so-so, awesome!"

"Girls!" Julie snaps. "Were supposed to be mean."

"But, if she is the daughter of them maybe we can be nice and meet them." One of the twins try to whisper but fails.

"Yeah, uh, not gonna happen." I chuckle. They scoff and walk away.

"Wow. Nobody stands up to Julie. Just kidding I do." Kathryn flips her hair and we laugh. This was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.