Decisions And Heart Brake

I sat outside. I told Louis and Harry not to adopt anyone yet. It was a hard decision. Before I came out here I had met a sweet girl, Jessica. She is twelve with blonde hair and green eyes. Ugh its so hard. I don't want to upset Jack. Adopt Jessica. She is a girl which the boys want and it would be sick if you had a sister! Your right...wait this is stupid. Always taking advice from my conscious. I'm picking for myself! What ever virgin. WHAT THE FUCK?

I ignored it and walked in. Jack and Jessica were the only children on the room. God is this getting any harder? They both dart there attention towards me and wave. I smile and sit on the floor criss-crossing my legs.

"Look, both of you are wonderful family material a-and its a very, very, hard decision to make. I have chosen who to have as a brother or sister. The other one can not get upset. Promise?"

"Promise." They say in unison. I smile.

"J-" I get cut off by Louis.

"Rose we have to go. Something happened." Lou grabs my hand and drags me out of the building.

"But, Jessica..." I frown. She was the one I was going to pick.

"Well get her tomorrow. Right now we need to find Gemma. She got hit by a car."

"Who's Gemma?" I ask. The name sounded familiar but I wasn't 100% sure.

"I'll explain in the car." Lou says. He shoves me into the car and kisses Harry (who's in the passenger) on the cheek.

"Gem's is gonna be fine babe." Louis tells Harry.

"She could be dead! You don't know anything Louis!" Harry shouts. I flinch. He places his face in his hands and cries. I feel bad.

Me: daddy its going to be okay. I love you :))

His phone dings and he reads the message. A smile plasters across his face and he types away.

Daddy: thanks baby girl but my sister could be dead :'(

Me: I know what it feels like but u have 2 stay strong

Daddy: okay princess x

He stopped crying and just looked at the window.

The sounds of sirens blared as we reached the street of the crash. Gemma was being carried in a stretcher. Harry bolted out of the car and ran towards her. Louis and I run after him.

"Gemma! Are you alright?! Speak to me!" Harry shouts. My heart breaks when the people closed the door and drove off.

"Were going to the hospital." Harry says. He clenches his jaw and storms to the car.

When we arrived at the hospital Harry darted in there. "Mum," he gasps. He collapses in his mums arms, bawling his poor little eyes out.

"Harold, who's this little girl?" The lady asks. I feel my cheeks flush.

"Mum, one call me Harry and two, this is Rose. Our daughter." He sniffs.

"H-hi," I wave. She smiles.

"Hi Rose. I'm Anne. Harry's mum." She puts out her hand for me to shake. She has brown hair and green eyes and looks a lot like Harry. I shake her hand and walk over to Lou. He rubs my back.

-

"Styles family? Gemma is awake." The doctor says. Harry bolts up and runs towards the doctor. We all get up and follow. He leads us down to room 206. There lay Gemma, bruised, bloody and bandaged.

"Harry?" She croakes. Tears well in his eyes as he walks over to her.

"Gems. I thought you died," he says. She chuckles.

"Haz, it wasn't that bad of a crash. Just a car slamming into mine at a red light and I crashed into a car going around a thousand miles per hour," Gemma says. Her voice was very hoarse. I walked up to her.

"Hi sunshine, how are you?" Gemma asks as if she has known me for years.

"Good. Do you feel better?" I grab her hand. She smiles.

"Better now that my favorite, and only, niece is here," she says. I smile back and Harry kisses Gemma's cheek. She's going to have another niece later.

"We have to get going Gems but I'll visit tonight 'kay?" He says. She nods. We exited the room, then the building. I bet a huge weight was lifted off of Harry's shoulders when he found out Gemma wasn't dead.

-
You guys are fucking lucky I love you because this is an update that I did and...ya. Dayum I'm bad at this.

Anyway I'll update more tomorrow ily

xx brunettewbu