xiii

jahseh's pov

are you otw? we go on soon.

cynthia🖤
yea foo, calm your tits

speak for yourself😏

cynthia🖤
stfu im otw

i was pacing around backstage as i texted cynthia. i was extremely nervous for her to hear my lyrics. what if she hated them? i wondered why i even mentioned it to her in the first place. it just added more pressure for me to not fuck up the lyrics.

"on in ten!" i heard ski yell from the stage as he helped setup the mics.

"ight!" i yelled back, slipping my phone into my pocket. i would just have to hope she made it in time. florida traffic can be a bitch sometimes.

i heard people in the crowd cheering for us. i love the feeling when you were looking down at people who idolized you. made you powerful

there were so many people crowding in just to see us. it was crazy. we had a pretty big following but we weren't famous or anything like that.

my eyes searched the crowd until i found her. there she was front and center, staring up at me with a smile in her face. i smiled back before grabbing my mic.

" wassup i'm xxxtentacion and the first song were playing is called fxck, let's get it."

——————————————————

once we had finished our set, we went backstage to cool down. ski had his "girlfriend" back there with us, i believe her name was april. we were kist talking about the set. i felt a tap on my shoulder and quickly turned around and it was out manager.

there's a girl on the stage who says you'd want to see her. brown curly hair? should i let her back?" he asked into my ear. realizing it was cynthia, i nodded at him and turned my direction towards the gang. they all gave me a confused look.

"what?" i asked defensively.

"jah got him a new shorty?" ski sniggered. i simply flipped him off and smirked. i knew they weren't used to me having girls around. that is, unless i has found one at a club that i was bringing back. i could feel their eyes burning into my chest as cynthia appeared next to me.

"wassup y'all," she said cheerfully. they all replied with a "hey" back. i could see her eyes searching the room for a spare seat.

"cynthia, just sit here" i said, patting my lap. i could hear the others begin to laugh ay me. i gave them the death glare, before turning my attention back towards cynthia.

"it's fine, jah, i can sit on the floor," she said as she nervously laughed.

" no for real, come on" i insisted, patting my lap again, she finally complied and sat down on my lap. i pulled her back, wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my chin on her shoulder. the boys began laughing at us and i could sense she was uncomfortable.

"shut the fuck up" i said to them. " don't pay attention to the they acting like some bitches," i whispered loud enough for her to hear. she laughed quietly.

"it was so fucking hard tryna get back here." she said to me.

" i'm glad you're here now though", i said. i meant it too. the others had broken off into their own conversations.

"i cant wait to get home" i said to cynthia.

"and why's that?" she asked.

" i just wanna kiss your beautiful face." i said quietly so the others couldn't hear. i felt her giggle a little.

"why not now?" she asked, turning to look me in the face. i wanted more than anything in that moment to close that gap between our lips. i knew that if i did, the boys would never let it go.

"them," i replied, looking over in their direction.

"oh" was all she replied with. i could sense that she was kinda disappointed that i didn't want to be affectionate around them.

"y'all did amazing." she added, smiling at me.

"you made it hard for me to focus, mamas" i said, raising my eyebrow at her.

"oh really? how's that?" she asked all matter of fact.

"you cant just show up, looking like this, and expect me to not get distracted." i said, winking at her. she looked sexy. she had on a mesh like black top with a black bralette underneath and black skinny jeans.

"oh this" i felt her try to "shimmy" around. i looked at her with stern eyes.

"cynthia, i hope you realize what you're doing."

"shit sorry," she laughed after she realized her mistake. we were taking it slow. i cant have her wiggling on top of me if i was going to keep that promise for her.

"we should probably go anyways," i said as she got up, "the gang want to have a lil set or whatever at ski's place." i wrapped my arm around her and began walking with her out the back doors and into the cool breeze.

" thank you for coming." i said to her.

"it was amazing." she smiled up at me.

she was amazing