xxiii

cynthia's pov

i sat cross legged on my floor, april sitting across from me, as i sorted through piles upon piles of clothing.

i had managed to procrastinate the packing for my move until a few days before. it was wednesday now which gave me one more whole day to finish packing. i should have started getting ready when jahseh had told me that they had settled on which house they would move into. typical me.

i had surprisingly become closer to stokeley and coolie over the last week or so. we had hung out a few times at jahseh's and they were hilarious.

"what about this one?" april asked, holding up a disgusting patterned shirt.

"girl no ma'am, what was i thinking?" i said, returning to the pile of clothes in front of me.

"good. i mean i was gonna throw it away anyway," she said, throwing it into a pile of other clothes i didn't want anymore.

"oooooo, i think jahseh will like this one," april said slyly as she waved a mesh shirt. i felt my face go red; i didn't even remember buying that shirt. when she had first arrived, i had informed her on my relationship with jahseh and how we were officially together. she immediately hugged me and said her round of "congratulations". she claims she knew jahseh was into me the might we had app gotten together at the club.

"do you want it or not...?" she asked, smirking at me. i buried my face in my hands.

"...keep it," i mumbled, grabbing it from her and folding it. i placed it in a box and went back to looking through old pants.

"stokeley says jahseh won't shut up about you," april says. she had her phone in her hands and she was quickly tapping away. the boys were at the studio today finishing up an ep they had been working on for months now. i was so excited and proud of them. they were growing so fast and i couldn't wait to see how far they would go. i just hoped i wouldn't get left behind.

"i hope it's all good things," i told her, laughing slightly. i folded a pair of leather pants and set them in the box.

"apparently he's just talking about how sexy you are," she said, looking up sightly from the screen.

"is he high?" i laughed.

"seems like it," she chuckled, putting her phone down. she stretched her arms up and yawned. "i think we should get something to ear," she said, standing up.

"are you sure? i still have so much to pack," i said unsure, looking around my room. i really regretted waiting this long to pack now.

"yes, come on. we have plenty of time. im starving for italian food," she said, rubbing her stomach.

"fine," i sighed, standing up. i slipped on a pair of shoes and grabbed my wallet and phone. we both headed out pf the apartment complex, the thought of italian food on our minds.

—————————————————

april and i stood in olive garden, looking at the menu. i felt my ohone buzz in my pocket. it was a text from jahseh. what a surprise.

jah🌴
wyd?

im ordering at olive garden

jah🌴
ooo get me some breadsticks

fine, but you owe me

jah🌴
👅💦

i sighed and pit my phone in my back pocket. april looked over at me confused.

"jahseh wants some fucking breadsticks," i sighed, smiling slightly.

"of course he does," she laughed. "we should probably just get them all food."

"yeah true," i replied, looking through the menu.

we finally ordered and our food was handed to us. we left and headed back to my apartment. we walked down the hallway to my apartment and saw the boys sitting in the hallway by the door. jahseh's head popped up once he heard our footsteps and he immediately stood up and ran down the hallway. he scooped me up and ran back to the door with me in his arms.

"jah, the italian!" i yelled as he ran with me.

"fuck the italian," he huffed, setting me down.

"cynthia's italian?" stokeley snapped his head our direction. coolie started practically dying next to him and i turned bright read. i glared at jahseh.

"ski, you are a fucking idiot," jahseh sighed with his face in his hands.

"what?" stokeley looked around at the others confused.

"she's not italian bruh," coolie laughed next to him, slapping his shoulder lightly.

"i heard 'fuck' and 'italian' in the same sentence so i just kinda assumed..." stokeley laughed, looking at jahseh.

"i swear to god, one day i will kill you," jahseh laughed.

"let's take this inside," april added, ushering everyone inside the apartment. everyone took a seat either on the sofa or on the floor. i began handing everyone their food. jahseh saved me a spot next to him so i say down and handed him his breadsticks.

"yesssss," he said, opening up the package and taking a bite out of one. "can i try some of that?" jahseh asked next to me. i looked over at hum confused; his mouth was open and he was looking at my rice.

"i seriously cant even have some myself first?" i said.

"nope. now give me some," he insisted. i sighed and scooped some of the rice on my spoon. i fed it to him and he thanked me afterwards, returning to his breadstick.

"stop fucking stealing my pasta, bitch!" coolie yelled from across the room. stokeley had a fork full of coolie's chicken alfredo in his mouth as he ran back over to where april sat. jahseh and i laughed at them as we ate.

"are you excited to live with me?" jahseh asked, turning towards me.

"yeah, but i'm kinda nervous," i replied.

"why?" he asked.
"living in a house with three boys? rest in peace to me," i laughed.

"they won't bite. i'm the only one you have to watch out for," he said in between bites, "but i think we both know you dont mind when i do..." he said smirking at me.

"can we ever have a conversation without you trying to act all sexy and shit?" i asked, frustrated.

"i don't have to act sexy, mamas. i am sexy," he said, winking at me.

"if y'all are gonna act like this all the time, i'm not moving in," stokeley added from across the room.

"oh shut up, you're just as bad," jahseh retorted. stokeley responded by theowing a pasta noodle at jahseh. it landed on jahseh's sweatshirt and his body instantly tensed up. i leaned back, ready to watch whatever was about to happen.

"you're gonna fucking die, jit," jahseh said, standing up. stokeley immediately stood up and ran away into the hallway. jahseh chased him and tackled him down. we all broke out into a fir of laughter as they practically wrestled in the hallway.

the rest of the night was spent laughing at the boys eating our olive garden. i was sad i would be leaving behind this apartment in a few days but i could definitely get used to this.